[Light] In My Daughter's Eyes (Mom/Bro/Sis Incest, *seeking Mother*)

Started by ManyMindsManyVoices, September 14, 2011, 11:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I'll just jump in and describe the plot: This story follows a woman and her two children: a boy, about 18, who is about to leave home; and his younger sister, about 16, a blind girl. The mother of this story is afraid of being alone, having substituted her son for her husband (not consciously, and as of yet, not sexually). She doesn't know if she will be able to take care of her daughter alone. The brother and sister are very close, and he is unsure about leaving her, and begins to develop stronger feelings for her. The sister fears rejection because of her blindness, and is more accepting of her brother's feelings."

"We need a mother for this game. The idea is that the story is not really non-con, though the characters are likely reluctant at first. Obviously one cannot be squeamish about incest or m/f, f/f, or m/f/f, or relationships between older characters and younger ones. The idea is not to make this a solely sexual game, exploring the relationships between the characters."

<We are starting over, and looking for a new mother, I will post the profiles of the previous game's brother and sister here. They may be modifiable if the new mother player has different ideas.>

Name: James 'Jaimie' Sanders, Jr. (His nickname, Jaimie, was a pet name used to differentiate him from his father, but it stuck)
Height: 5'11"       Weight: 150-something (James doesn't actually know, it's not something that matters to him)

Decription: Jaimie has dark hair like his father, almost black, and his eyes are blue, also like his father. He has been said to look a little feminine, being very clean cut and shaven. His hair is a bit long, particularly his bangs, though none of it goes down to even his shoulders. While he combs his hair to keep it from being overly messy (he is a proper sort after all), he rarely does much else with it, so it's a bit wispy and unkempt. He is tall and lean, and is said to have a 'runner's body', but he has focused more on his studies than sports. (I'll continue his general description in the actual in character thread).

Bio: Jaimie comes off as the quiet, nondescript kid at school, being interested mostly in books and his studies. He is rather handsome, kind, well learned, and personable, so one might say he is one of the popular kids, but he doesn't really connect on that level. Jaimie spends more of his time with his little sister than any friends he might have (whom he really sees as people he won't actually keep in touch with after High School, so what difference does it make). He is very affectionate towards his sister, however, careful never to patronize her, but always protecting and watching over her. He has had a few girlfriends, but he never really connected with them either, always bringing his sister along on dates and such. He was never passionate, always just courteous and thoughtful. His sexual experiences were not mediocre, but he always spent more time trying to please his partner and get done, again, always thoughtful and courteous, but never loving. His aloof personality lead many girls to fall for him, wishing they could make him love them, but in the end it was always the same, they weren't as important as his family and his studies.

Basics
Name: Becky Sanders
Orientation: She's still a virgin, but if anyone asks she'd say she's straight.  Having never been with anyone in any sort of serious relationship, she can't say for sure, but most people accept being straight as the normal persuasion.

Appearance
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115 pounds
Hair: The same shade of auburn as her mother's, straight but with a slight wave, and going to the middle of her back.
Eyes: Bright blue, like her father's.

Personality: Becky hasn't let her handicap get in her way, doing her best to be friendly and outgoing, with those who will let her.  Many people won't, not knowing how they're supposed to act around her, so she spends a lot of time at home, rather than doing what a lot of girls her age would, namely partying or finding other ways of getting into trouble.  She hasn't let the lack of real friends bother her, instead focusing on the positive, thinking that those who would truly be friends wouldn't be bothered by her blindness, and would want to get to know her anyway. 

At school she spends most of the time by herself, or with her brother, although she's tried not to monopolize his time, knowing his need to have his own friends, and not have her tagging along.  Consequently she has a lot of time to enjoy her hobbies, reading being her favorite. 

Becky is extremely attached to her family, especially to her older brother, although she'd do anything she could to make her mother happy too.  She's a warm and caring person, generally positive and willing to search for the good in situations and people, and is often too trustful of people she doesn't know.

History: Becky's often heard the story of her parents' relationship from her mother, and even being unable to see, Becky can tell her mom still loves him, even after all the years of having to be without him.  She hopes to find someone she can have that kind of love with someday, but she's afraid no one will give her the chance, because of her blindness.  Becky was born too early, and so can only see enough to tell when lights are on or off, but nothing else.  In spite of not knowing her father, she's had a happy childhood, knowing her mother and brother loved her, even with her condition.  In spite of her lack of any real friends, she enjoys school and learning, doing her best to get the best grades she can, and making her mom proud of her. 

She's worried about when Jaimie leaves for college, who she'll talk to and hang out with, and knowing she'll be even more lonely than she already is after he leaves.  She doesn't want to hold him back, but part of her wishes he could stay with them, that he might decide to go to work locally, instead of off to school, where she and Mom will hardly see him, except on breaks.
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Sarah Morgan

Just so others know, I'll be playing the blind girl in this story.  We thought this plot would make an interesting angle for the usual incest story, and also concentrate on characters, rather than just using it as an excuse to write incest scenes.  Hopefully we can get another person interested, as this idea sounds like it would be fun to explore.

LimitlessNikkie

This is a really interesting idea and I'd love to give it a try.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"That's great. I'll wait for Sarah to pop in and we can decide how to proceed."

LimitlessNikkie

Sarah Morgan

Nice to be able to write with you in a game again, LimitlessNikkie!  It seems all the other games we've been put together in haven't lasted that long, but hopefully this one'll do better.  I'm glad your interest got piqued, although I haven't learned how to use the system search for players myself.  I think it involves having to click some boxes that my speech program can't see, so unfortunately I can't use it, but I'm glad at least one of us was able to catch your interest somehow.  I vote for setting up an OOC thread to discuss things, once we can come up with a title, that is.  I prefer doing things over an OOC board when there's more than one or two people involved, because if you rely on PMs, sometimes you might forget to include everyone, and with an OOC board, everyone involved can see what's being discussed, as well as anyone else who might be interested.

ManyMindsManyVoices

<Void>

ManyMindsManyVoices

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"I'm just waiting to hear a bit more from my partner, but we are still looking."