Mature RP (MUL)....Looking for a strong and IC Lord Sesshomaru

Started by TamaRose, September 24, 2010, 12:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

First,of all I am looking for someone who will be a steady partner when it comes to posting.Trust me when I say I know that real life can take over from time to time and I am no different but all I am asking for is someone who doesn't ditch me and tells me they are leaving.It is very rude and makes me not trust you if you ask to ever do an rp again in the future.(Yes,several people have done this to me.)

Anyway,I am looking for a mature rp.One that has a little bit of everything in it.Trust,loyality,hatred,love....and so on.It will revolve around the Lord of the Western Lands and a human that tries to help the demon lord after he has been in a battle of some sorts.(No,Inuyasha and them will not be in this story and he still has both arms.This is just a story between him and my human character.)Again,I am looking for a grown up rp.Maybe one where there is a war going on between the lands and no one can really trust one another at this point and everyone that you thought was an ally is no longer an ally but an enemy.

Anyway,my character is a young hot headed girl who tries to be kind hearted and helpful to anyone and everyone that is injured....even though she could be killed at any time herself.(No,this is not a Rin story.)She has no powers at all and she doesn't know how to fight but still she tries to help take care of sick humans and demons alike.Anyway,Sesshomaru happens to be one of those people that get injured and she comes across him ones day while she is looking for herbs and tries to help him.Yet,of course Sesshomaru is not one for help from a human woman.

Jaken,I can see in this story but not Rin.I imagine this has happened way before he ever met her.Plus,Inuyasha will either still be pinned to the tree when this all takes place. So,anyone up for a taste of something a little different?