Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

o that's so not far *snow yells as he scratches him self but steals the win anyway* ha!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Phobetor

LIFE AIN'T FAIR! *Giggles and pulls the win, hiding it in a place well hidden!*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

snow

you is a meany face!!*tackles grape and takes the win when she drops it* ha!
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Phobetor

I am not a meany face! *Sticks tongue out and quickly nabs the win!*
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

When no one is looking Xana burns the thread to a crisp and leaves with the win.

Phobetor

*Except it's not really the Win, it's Grape morphed in the Win holding the REAL win within her...*

Moral of the Story:

Grape Wins
Taking a break from E.

Krysia

*walks by grape snagging the win, heading after Xana with it*

Moral of this story: The cat stole the win for Xana. :P

LA

Phobetor

*Grumbles and trips her, grabbing the win*

*Glares at Xana* Cheater
Taking a break from E.

Krysia

*shakes head and takes the win while Grape is yelling at Xana* Oh see if you read a few pages ago you'd of known Xana and I are working together *evil kitty grin* :D

LA wins
Xana wins
Flawless victory!

LA

Phobetor

I did read earlier. The Comment of Cheaters still stands!

*Grabs the Win with her whip*
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

*shrugs* I didn't ask for the help...but I'll certainly take it!!!

....oh yeah...and the Win!  8-)

Phobetor

*Takes it back, jamming out to Seether*

*Tattoing the Win*
Taking a break from E.

Krysia

*while Grape is busy tattooing walks over picks up the win and runs off with it*

>:)

LA

saturnschild

what no i have the win the one Grape had was a fake. HA HA I WIN
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

*Has always had the Win all along.*
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

*has the win hidden somewhere inaccessible to all!*

saturnschild

Win Win win win win win
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

oh my gosh Xana has the...NOT WIN!

*Snickers* Cause it's mine!
Taking a break from E.

WyldRanger

Krysia

Saturn don't you mean "lose lose lose lose lose lose"? Cause I have the real win!

LA

saturnschild

Oh how foolish of you Krysia to think that you are winning when in fact it is I who is winning. Foolish Foolish indeed.

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

Taking a break from E.

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

Not this time...as I win!

saturnschild

no no you don't grap wins ha ha what a twist

Ons and Offs saturn