Welcome Home (F looking for Dom M)

Started by MadMoll, March 04, 2013, 05:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMoll

My very first try at a thread! Anyone care to give me a hand?

This would be a non-consent BDSM thread.
Please see my O&O for a general idea on how this could lead.

It seems I messed up the link down there previously.
Should be working fine now.

Lisa has just moved into her very first apartment. It's small, but she's content. Its enough to be a new home for her. She can't help but notice the way her landlord, about 10 to 20 years her senior, watches her and always seems to be coming over to check on things. He finally confesses to a recent divorce, and that seeing her smile so often makes him feel better... that it reminds him of when he and his ex-wife had seen better days. She begins a friendship with him, but finds that he had other intentions- Lisa looks far too much like his ex, and he wants to take his frustrations about the woman who ruined his life out on her.

zenpai

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

MadMoll

Found someone for this!

After seeing how others have a generic Searching thread, I'll be locking this and starting one of those instead.

Thanks and buhbye!