Looking For A Partner

Started by Zillux, January 23, 2014, 04:24:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillux

I am a writer that enjoys exploring romantic and drama filled plots. I am also sexual based writer, so most of my role-plays will include a good amount of sexual material. I like to achieve health balance of both sex/story. Fantasy and scifi genres are my favorite types of role-eplays. I also have an interest in the everyday life, action and adventure genres too. I play both the male and female character roles. I will take on the opposite gender to whatever your characters gender is in the role-play. I tend to write 500 to 1000 words in a normal post. There is no need to match my full length. I play as both submissive and dominate character roles. Which personality stance I take largely depends on how I feel at the time, the character I am playing as and the role-play genre it's self.

My Partner's Requirements:

- A nice grasp on literacy
- Decent post length. Minimum 1 paragraph
- Good detail with each post
- Creative ideas to push the roleplay plot along
- The ability to start the roleplay with the first post

The Basic Rp Info:

- Gender pairings: MxF - MxM - FxF - M or FxTrans. Furry/monster pairings of any nature are also welcomed.
- All ideas I have put forth can be customized to your needs.
- Feel free to suggest ideas you wish to play out.
- I am still in the process of creating an on/off page with all my specific sexual interests. But I will make it simple for you, Nothing is off limits at this point. Suggest and we will take it from that point.

My Contact Info:

I am busy during the week so my replies might get a little slow sometimes. I will do my best to post as fast and often as I can. If you wish to contact me with questions or to setup a role-play, please send me a Private Message or post below. I like to Rp over the message system, email, Skype or a forum thread.

Roleplay Ideas & Cravings:

[Craving] A anthro or anthro x human based roleplay. I am open to all ideas.

[craving] Pirate x Prince Rp:

Idea: A seas side kingdom has been torn apart by pirate attacks. To strengthen the kingdoms seas defences the prince is marrying a princess from a kingdom with a strong navy. On the way back to his own kingdom with all the nobles who will attend the wedding, the princes ship is attack by pirates and everyone is taken prisoner. The pirate who dared to attack the ship turned out to be a childhood friend who had once saved the life of the prince and his first love.

Vampire/Werewolf Rp:

Idea 1: A couple lives a happy life for many years. Until a twist of fate forces the two to meet on the battlefield, Reveling their deepest secrets to each other. One lover hunts vampires and one lover is a vampire. The lovers must now chose between love and duty.

Idea 2: A high school student watches her lover murdered violently before her eyes. That even pushes the student into a career which helps take criminals off the streets. When odd murder start to pop up around the city, the student comes face to face with the murdered lover and learns that they are a vampire. The student is torn between the dead lover and a strange secret unit within the police department, who wishes to use the student to join and hunt down vampires.

Zillux

Zephyair

QuoteVampire/Werewolf Rp:

Idea 1: A couple lives a happy life for many years. Until a twist of fate forces the two to meet on the battlefield, Reveling their deepest secrets to each other. One lover hunts vampires and one lover is a vampire. The lovers must now chose between love and duty.

I think I have a vampire that would work very well with this plot, actually kind of sounds like a moment I've put in her back story once.
If you want a preview of my writing style. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195129.msg9508412#new

Zillux