Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Defiance

*sigh*

Elunari... you're covering up the goods.

And that... is not good.

Your things are on the lawn.

I'm sorry.

Emmaline

Defiance,
At first? The cape was cool.
Using it as a towel after your shower, hey, it saved me laundry.
But wearing that hat to bed is just too weird.

Ta ra

Oreo

Emma you keep taking my striped stockings, I want them back or I'm leaving you.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Greg MD

Oreo, I'm sorry----well no, I'm actually not sorry. I'm leaving you for Nutter Butter.

Defiance

Greg...

If I'm going to be gay for any MD, it shall be House.

And you, my friend, are not him.

I hope you understand.

Greg MD

You can't leave me! I'm leaving you, because you don't believe I'm Gregory House.

minkflavoredcheese

Your delusions have finally proven to be the one thing about you I cannot forgive.

I want you gone. The papillon stays with me.

Greg MD

Take the mangy little mop. All he did was bark anyways. And I've had it with you! I've always preferred cheddar to mink.

Duncan

I'm sorry your just to new for me. 

Isabella Vaasco

I cant believe you dont like new....
All you kept saying last night was that new was the new awesomesauce..
Its alright thought your no Brad Pitt....

Duncan

I'm sorry but when you broke out the new and came dressed like a cowboy with staff infection I had to sy no.  It' s over.

Isabella Vaasco

You told me it was a western epidemic theme...I'm out!

Greg MD

You use phrases like 'awesomesauce'. That's just too cool for me. I can't handle your awesomeness. Farewell.

Isabella Vaasco

I thought M D stood for Mad Doctor. I cant take the pressure of you always trying to find my pulse. I have to leave  you. But I'm keeping the reflex hammer for sentimental value.

Mistress Maro

I can't be with you because.. Well your my shadow, I mean your always around. I just think you should stalk someone else.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Oreo

Sorry Maro, I'm more interested in finding someone that want's to watch my butt more than their own, it's over.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Corinthi

Oreo, I'm sorry sweetheart, but the constant questions about your butt are driving me mad. How many times do I have to say it's a beautiful backside before you accept it? Frankly, your lack of butt confidence has driven me away.

Goodbye. I'll miss your butt.

minkflavoredcheese

Your love for your sister is enticing, but I feel like you love her more than me. Good-bye.

Skye

I thought I liked the taste of Mink flavored cheese. *Shakes head* I don't. I'm sorry...maybe you'll find a mouse that can handle the smell and...I have to go. *Holds nose and runs.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Izu

It must be something in the air around you, Reign... Sorry... but I'm gay too... Unless you are some shape-shifting demon who can turn male... well... it won't work.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

KittieShaufer

I'm sorry Izu, but you are competition. I can't be with someone who keeps beating me to all the cute guys. And last night when you tried to have me declawed, straw, camel. I'm taking the scratching post, you can have the sofa. I got my fun out of it.
| O/O | A/A | The Kat Box of ideas |
| XFire | YouTube | DeviantART | Fet |
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Darius

Oh kittie, kittie, kittie,  I'm sorry, but the littler box has to go, and you're going with it.  We're through.  Can you please take all those hairballs under the couch with you?
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Greg MD

Darius...I might have been able to tough it out an other few months if you kept your clothes on, but everytime I saw you I was reminded you were a guy. It just doesn't work for me.

Corinthi

I'm sorry Greg, I tried. I wore the wig, I wore the heels, I wore the skirt and the push up bra. But then, the moment came when I was looking up into your eyes as I ran my hands up the inside of your thighs and.... Well...

There's no nice way to say what I didn't feel. If I'm going to cross dress for a guy, he needs to be hung. Sorry, we're through.

Oreo

I'm sorry Corinthi, but I can't take any more of your tickling fetish. I mean how am I suppose to get aroused if I can't stop laughing? It's over!

(By the way, love the Avatar)