Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aFireWithin

banned for not wanting to be ninja'd

Jethro

Banned for making want to be ninjaed now
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

aFireWithin

banned for being wishy-washy

Jethro

banned for insulting my uber manliness  :P
Take a closer look, [you].  I know you want to ;)

My offs and ons
Current Role Plays: Into the West, Biblomythica.., The End of the Rainbow
Stories: A Gentle Love
Time is limited at the moment, so will not be accepting any new RP's because I would hate to let anyone down
ON HOLIDAY, thought I would have wifi, but nope.  Back soon.

Stone

Banned for Locomotive Breath, man! O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

aFireWithin

Banned for actually knowing what a locomotive's breath smells like

Sybl

Banned for discussing loco anything. :P

aFireWithin

Banned for lacking a like of loco things

Sybl

Banned for not knowing loco is a preferred word in this area. ;)

aFireWithin

Banned for not sharing the preferred word list with me

Sybl

Banned for wishing I would share.

aFireWithin

Banned for showing how needy I am.

Sybl

Banned for being so needy.

Stone

Banned for not getting that Jethro Tull reference at all!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Sybl

Stone

Banned for having a clock.

(Also, banned for misreading clock the first time. I know you did. Don't lie.)  XD

Sybl

Stone

Banned because I do what I want!

Sybl

Banned for being so selfish. :P

Stone

Banned for mistaking indulgence for selfishness. XD

aFireWithin

banned for indulging without me

Sybl

Stone

Banned for being so hard on the new one!

aFireWithin

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP