Elliquiy Fortress (No experience necessary)

Started by Vekseid, November 20, 2007, 03:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

Males:

Catten Likotsavot - Celestial Goblin
Shorast Llalath - Strangely Made
Dodok Sibrekular - Xillen
Adil Zulbanudil - unclaimed

Females:

Zefon - Bliss

Other four are unclaimed.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Celestial Goblin

I prefer to consume giant bat.
Thus, I so hope we'll dig deep enough to find a chasm or two...

Cherri Tart

*blinks* i thought i claimed Ilral the armorer?  after all, i need someone to make that chain mail bikini fit just right :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Vekseid

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 27, 2007, 01:09:58 PM
*blinks* i thought i claimed Ilral the armorer?  after all, i need someone to make that chain mail bikini fit just right :)

Unless one of them gets a mood that will probably be Lirliel :-p

Lirliel

First my own! Then Cherri's, with matching thong
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Swedish Steel

Hey! I thought I was the butcher! What am I supposed to do with this rusty saw now? I guess I could always be the doctor...
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

*shakes head*  no way!  we want a competant doctor - one with shiny unrusted saws and drills! 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Swedish Steel

Trust me, a rusty scalpel works almost as well as a new shiny one, I know that from personal experience.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elandra

I'll take Ilral the armorer, especially if she is to be a follower of Cherri, can't see anything wrong with that.

All Hail Cherri!
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Elvi

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 27, 2007, 01:09:58 PM

Well...Strangely and I could have Tartlet, but I'm afraid it's not in our job descriptions....*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Celestial Goblin

I want a bigger room, away from all those noisome yokels and wenches. And one of you is going to smooth my walls and floor.

Elvi

Bliss

As the engraver, I'll take care of your walls and floor.

They'll be ribbed. For her pleasure.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Xillen

Bliss

If your pony is stalling, it probably needsa tuneup.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elvi

Perhaps it needs........beer?

Or we could just eat it I suppose.....

Apple of Eris

*grabs knives* Butcher a pony? I hear they're good eatin'! Plus... pony skin rug for the fireplace!
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Elvi

'ang on.....
I just checked...it's a bloody DONKEY!

Damn..we'll have to stew it......in BEER.....

Xillen

*looks at the fourlegged creature*

Well, you could've called it a goat and I'd believe you.

Feeding it beer is fine with me, but just to be sure you're not poisoning it, give me a couple of mugs to test out myself first.

Elvi

Just drop it into this nice big pot and we'll give it a nice bath....look....I've got a fire under to keep the...errrrr...water nice and warm.....*smiles sweetly*

Xillen

Thanks, but I like my goats the way I like my women... being able to smell from them where they've last been :)

Elvi

But........well I've put carrots and turnips and beer in there for it....to make it feel all happy and all.....*sniffles*......