EX: Remnants of Heaven (Angels Vs Demons Interest Check)

Started by Cameron182, April 25, 2011, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron182

Soooo here's a little backstory :

On January 16, 2015 all hell broke loose on planet Earth.

Out of nowhere vampire attacks began to skyrocket through the roof as the creatures tore through the globe, followed by an onslaught of their demon overlords. Somehow a bridge had been created between Hell and Earth, leaving a free gateway for the armies of the Dark One. In a matter of months the planets population had been cut down nearly 75%, forcing humans to band together and take up arms to survive. Militaries scrambled to fight the hordes of creatures but entire nations began to crumble within their grasp. It truly seemed as if the world were coming to an end, and it only continued to get worse from there.

In Heaven, chaos had gripped what was supposed to be God's Paradise, as it had seemed Lucifer had been infiltrating the angels for centuries, slowly turning them against one another and manipulating them until finally a civil war broke out between the angels, laying waste to the paradise that had been their home. It is not known for sure, only speculation, but it is said that God abandoned his creations, disgusted at their actions and leaving them to rot in their own choices. Many angels were killed in this war, and many more fell to become powerful demons and join Lucifer's army. Heaven was finally abandoned, the mortal souls left to wander around in confusion as their paradise was shattered, a few angels have stuck around to tend to the souls, still keeping their compassion close at home.

Some angels have joined the fight against the demons, exposing themself to humanity and aiding in their efforts. Most are known as heroes and famous among the population as near mythological figures, however corruption runs even in some of these individuals, as many of them are know seeing this is a prime opportunity to elevate themselves to deity status. The Archangels haven't been seen or heard of in hundreds of years, believed to be dead long ago, the angels have given up hope of finding their commanding officers.

The demons have no less problems among their ranks as more and more individuals seek power and authority over the other. Battles within ranks are common, even more so with their vampiric canon fodder. Lately other creations have become to expose themselves, twisted beasts that can only have come from Lucifer's imagination, these monstrosities are quickly becoming the biggest threat to humanity's existence, far stronger than any single demon could hope to be, they sometimes have been reported to be taller than thirty feet, and other reports have been of multiple tiny creatures that destroyed anything in their path without slowing.

However over the last few decades, more and more humans are being born with angelic or demonic blood, from the result of a supernatural parent, either forced or willing. These creations are extremely powerful and very rare, the angelic halflings are known as the "Blessed" and are typically integral parts of the human resistance. On the other hand the demonic mixes are known as the "Cursed" and are shunned by all of humanity and demon-kind alike for their impurity.

Lately rumors have begun circulating that one of the Archangels have returned, the Archangel of Death, Azrael, has been said to have suddenly appeared in vicious battles and turn the tide completely, allowing the humans precious small victories that they so desperately need. Mainly these rumors have been spread among the angels, as humans have troubel discerning the difference between an angel and an Archangel, but humans that have witnessed the sightings have reported that he fought unlike any angel they had ever seen.

With that word, hope has started to spread, and morale is beginning to lift, despite the seemingly overwhelming odds they face, humananity it seems has found a renewed strength to fight once more.

The year now is 2055, technology in human weaponry has advanced by leaps and bounds, as well as being integrated with anti-demonic weapons and technology provided by the angels. Amidst the chaos and confusion one thing is for sure, the war will end soon one way or the other, very soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan on this being a very long, very epic thread, complete with tons of violence, romance, and all other things of badassery that should make this fun to do :) lol. I do ask that you must be literate to join this roleplay, I can't stress this enough. The story will mainly focus on Azrael and the other Archangels, but feel free to go off on your own adventures and such with other characters. If you take on a role of one of the main characters I do ask that you please be active, any activity longer than three weeks in the thread without word and your character will be killed off or handed to someone else.

Here's a brief run-through of some of the characters I'll be needing, also the play-bys don't have to be who I picked, just a general idea of what I thought the characters might look like:

Playby: Gerard Butler

- Michael - Archangel, Good -
Considered by some to be the 'Hand of God', Michael has been known as the second in command in Heaven. He disappeared along with the rest of the Archangels a few hundred years before, and since his absence the angels have been left without their 'leader'. He is known to be very strong and compassionate. He was imprisoned in Hell by Azazel along with the others.

Playby: Jared Padalecki

- Gabriel - Archangel, Good -
Very powerful and admired among the Archangels, Gabriel is known to be a light-hearted and often humorous individual. He is extremely intelligent even among the Archangels and is known for being extremely gifted in his abilities. He is very kind and respectful, always trying to give assistance when he can. He was imprisoned in hell by Azazel along with the other Archangels.

Playby: Chris Pine

- Raphael - Archangel, Evil -
The 'youngest' of the Archangels, Raphael is known for being very headstrong and stubborn, however he has always been very loyal to Heaven and to God until recently. He was very close to Azazel and Lucifer before they fell and it is rumored that he had a part in capturing and imprisoning the other Archangels. The demons know this is true because he wasn't tortured and imprisoned like the others, he simply dissappeared. He is very smart and manipulative, gifts he learned from his older brothers.

Playby: Jared Leto -

- Azrael - Archangel, Good - TAKEN
Sometimes called the "Fist of God", Azrael is the footsoldier of Heaven. For thousands of years he's duties have been solely to protect the Earth from Demons and other creatures. He is extremely powerful, but quiet and reserved, often keeping to himself and feeling somewhat out of place among the other Archangels. He wants nothing more than to stop fighting, but he knows he can never cease, despite the fact that he can no longer feel God. He is known to be very close to Ariel and cares for her friendship deeply. It is also known that Azrael and Lucifer were very close while he was still in Heaven, it is the reason many of have said why he no longer tries to involve himself with other angels, he is afraid of being betrayed once more. He was imprisoned in Hell by Azazel along with the other Archangels.

Playby: Kate Beckinsale

- Ariel - Archangel, Good - TAKEN
Sometimes considered to be the most intelligent of the Archangels, Ariel is known for her unparalleled healing abilities, even able to resurrect the dead, though this drains her strength quickly. It is said that Lucifer himself was once infatuated with Ariel though she would not succumb to his temptations as so many of the other angels had and had earned favor with God for this when Lucifer and his fallen were cast out. She is rumored to be a very close friend with Azrael, the only one he is known to have. She was imprisoned in Hell by Azazel along with the other Archangels. -Will take a pretty good application to get this character as she may be a future love interest for Azrael.-

Playby: Ben Foster

- Uriel - Archangel, Evil -
Uriel is the footsoldier of Lucifer, the General of the forces in Earth. He is a very cruel and manipulative individual, as well as being very powerful and vicious. He left Heaven along with Lucifer and has been serving his side ever since. He had a large part in imprisoning the other Archangels.

Playby: Ian Somerhalder

- Azazel - Archangel, Evil -
Azazel was always known to be Lucifer's closest friend and most trusted advisor when he was in Heaven. Even for an Archangel Azazel had always been shifty and manipulative, more than once earning punishments from God. It is said that Azazel himself is the one that persuaded Lucifer to confront God and set about the chain of events that led them all to being cast out of Heaven. Now he serves as an advisor to Lucifer, being the only person that Lucifer feels he can trust. In reality Azazel is directing the business of Hell, with Lucifer as his instrument.

Playby: Cam Gigandet

- Lucifer - Archangel, Evil - TAKEN
The one and only Lucifer, aka the Devil, Satan, Diablo, etc etc. He is the ruler of Hell and the true counterpart to God, the oldest and most powerful of the Archangels, he is the driving force behind the Earth's destruction. He hates humanity for the love that they receive from God, he hates that that love must be shared with them and wishes nothing more than their destruction and torment. Even though he is pure evil in this regard, he loves his brothers and sisters (The Archangels) despite everything, though he views regular angels as cockroaches. It is said his intelligence is beyond that of Ariel's, and any that have met him would not dispute it. It will take an extremely well done application to land this character.

----------------------------------------------------

I'll add more needed characters later if they come to me or if anyone requests a specific character. These are essentially the 'main' characters of the roleplay besides my own, Azrael. The cool thing is there is actually alot of lore behind the characters that you can research, I thought it was interesting anyways. Just so I can clear up alot of questions I'll do a brief species run-through as well:

Angels: In appearance they seem to be nothing different than humans, except for their white wings and statuesque figures. They are stronger than demons and much faster, able to teleport in small intervals and equipped with moderate psychic abilities that vary depending on the angel.

Demons: Originally humans whom have died and went to hell, only to have their souls twisted into demonic creations. Human in appearance until they unleash their 'demon side' at which point their eyes become blackened completely and their fingers turn into something more resembling claws. They are much faster and stronger than the average human and are known to travel in group.

Vampires: The canon fodder of the Hellspawn army, they are highly allergic to sunlight, though almost all other myths are false. They are much faster and stronger than humans and can be killed by sunlight, a wooden stake to the heart, or decapitation. Young vampires are fairly weak compared to demons and other creatures, but a fully matured vampire (over 2,000 years old) is said to be nearly as strong as an Archangel.

Archangels: The strongest group of individuals in the known universe, they were created as the 'elite' of the Heavens. They are much faster and stronger than any angel or demon and have tremendous psychic abilities depending on the exact Archangel. They are marked but their larger wing size and overall sense of power that they emit. They are known to posess more of an emotional range than angels, though the exact cause of this is undetermined.

The Fallen: Angels that belonged to the original 200 that Lucifer pulled with him from the Heavens. These dark angels are marked by their black, singed wings. They are just as strong as any angel, though their power comes more from their anger and rage than anything else.

Blessed: Humans with an angel parent, they are typically marked by blonde hair and blue eyes and possess incredible elemental abilities as well as minor psychic abilities depending on the person. They are treated as heroes among humanity for their divinity.

Cursed: Humans with a demonic parent, they are marked by black hair and dark eyes and are usually outcasts from society for their impurity. They have a strong control over the elements and possess minor psychic abilities depending on the person, though their power stems more from their emotions.

--------------------------------

If there are any questions feel free to ask, I'm eventually wanting to turn this idea into a novel but for right now I would enjoy playing around with it and seeing what others can do with it as well, sooo here's the character sheet.

Character Name:
Character Type:
Affiliation:
Special Abilities (Not normally had by your type or unique to your character):
Appearance: (Can either be a picture, a description, or both.)
History: (Give me a good detailed history of your character and the events leading up until now. If you are picking an Archangel describe the events that lead up to their capture and imprisonment by Azazel, Raphael, and Lucifer, as each situation was different, and how they escaped from their prison. For demons talk about their human life before they died, etc, just flesh out your character and really get a feel for it before we start.)

Cameron182

Character Name: Azrael
Character Type: Archangel, The Archangel of Death
Affiliation: Good
Special Abilities: Possesses more physical combat skills than the other Archangels due to his duties, more susceptible to psychic attacks as a counter.
Appearance:
History: Azrael was created to be the Archangel of Death, and his original purpose was to safeguard the souls of the saved on their journey to Heaven after death, protecting them from demons and other spirits who would threaten to drag them to the pits of hell. Azrael was very good at his job, never losing a single charge and slaughtering any opponent that stood in his way. However for this reason Azrael was never really considered a 'social' angel, as most of his time was spent on Earth or in between ferrying souls back and forth, thus he was considered a loner amongst the angels, somewhat of an enigma to his brethren who knew little to nothing about him.

As the years wore on and humanity began to shift away from God and more towards themselves, it left room for the demons to begin invading the Earth as they have for thousands of years. As a result, Azrael's duties as a ferryman were shifted to new creations, the Reapers, and he was given the task of walking the Earth as a fallen angel and protecting the planet from whatever demons happened to break free. Armed with a sword made for the sole purpose of killing demons, Azrael was a surgeon with the blade and carved his way through any and all opposition for centuries.

He quickly became infamous among the demonic horde, every high ranking demon wanted his head on a platter. Lucifer, Azazel, and Uriel however all still loved their brother and would not confront him directly because they did not wish to kill him, or atleast that's how it had seemed. Over two hundred years before the war started, Azazel and Uriel, Azrael's brothers took it upon themselves to capture and imprison the entire rank of remaining Archangels; Azrael, Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Ariel. None of them knew of the plans until they had been captured and even during their imprisonment they were told nothing. However Azrael had overheard many hushed conversations in the dark corners of hell about an impending invasion and it hadn't taken him long to do the math.

Lucifer would need the Archangels away from Earth for the invasion to take place, they would need the influence of God to be diminished so they could establish a bridge between the worlds. It was a process that took many decades, because it involved twisting and turning an entire society into generally evil and greedy creatures, however with advancements in technology it had seemed mankind took the bait quite easily and began to slip rapidly into un-Godly behaviors.

Even after the war broke out, Azazel kept the Archangels imprisoned, realizing it was much either to contain his brothers and sister rather than killing them. As twisted and evil as Azazel was now, he had once been an Archangel and these had once been his family. However one day it had seemed a miracle had happened, Azrael had found a small interval of weakness within Azazel during an 'interrogation' meeting. Azazel would not kill his brethren, but he was not above torturing them. Azrael managed to summon the entirety of his psychic strength and slammed Azazel to the ground, breaking the glyph that held him captured and allowing him his escape back to Earth.

Once arriving on Earth he was shocked at what he had discovered. The world had been shattered compared to how he had left it, it was in complete destruction and chaos, with humans bordering on the edge of extinction. He knew he had a lot of work ahead of him...

Joslyn

I'm intrigued by this setting, and I might submit a character for consideration. I do have one major concern--given that this is a theistic world, I'd like to know what constitutes "sin" and what sends the dead to heaven or hell. Is it just obvious things like murder and rape, or is this a more regressive setting where believing in the wrong religion, being gay, being promiscuous, and so forth are all considered sins?

Starlequin

I might be interested in signing on with this, as well, either as Azazel or Lucifer. I haven't gotten to play a villain in a while, lol. I'm also curious about miss Joslyn's question concerning absolutism and the natures of Good and Evil.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Cameron182

I would say more along the lines with the obvious things like murder and such, basically any act that could be classified as 'evil' and would allow demons to claim them, someone with negative karma points lol. Demons are usually made from the nastiest of human spirits if that's why you were asking. Hope that helps, I'm figuring alot of this out kind of as I go lol.

Joslyn

Okay, here is a character concept I have that I hope you like. I'd be happy to submit an in-character writing sample if that will help you decide.

Also, I'm curious to learn the basics of how the elemental and pyschic powers work.

---

Character Name: Dr. Julie Kayama
Character Type: Cursed
Affiliation: Good
Special Abilities: Her psychic powers are weak offensively, but strong when used for defense.

Appearance: Dr. Kayama prefers to wear a black dress, heels, and a white lab coat in laboratory settings, though out in the field she dresses in a more practical fashion. She is twenty-two years old, but looks younger. Julie always wears her glasses, and has fairly poor vision without them.

History: Julie Kayama is the only child of Atsuko Kayama, a courtesan who was coerced into sex with a demon. From a young age Julie was unusually brilliant, and at twelve years old she was accepted for university-level study. Her interests included physics, chemistry, and learning about the supernatural forces of demons and angels. She was also fascinated by politics and philosophy, but never had much time to devote to those areas.

Atsuko did everything she could to hide her daughter’s “condition.” In fact, she never actually told Julie directly what she was—only that her daughter had to hide the fact that she was different from other humans. However, Julie learned about the Blessed and Cursed fairly early on and realized that she was one of the latter. She was frightened by the implications and kept everyone at a distance out of fear.

At age eighteen Julie had a doctorate in “universal physics,” a relatively new field that attempted to unify quantum mechanics and relativity with the psychic and elemental forces of the supernatural world. She also had a fair amount of engineering knowledge. These skills brought her to the attention of those who were developing weapons for use against vampires and demons.

The military investigated Julie, and her first encounter with one of the Blessed led to her secret being uncovered. She was detained and put through a rigorous psychological and psychic screening. Ultimately, the higher-ups among the human and angel forces decided to make use of her skills, though she was guarded and monitored closely. She has been allowed only occasional contact with her mother—Atsuko now runs a brothel on a military base.

Julie lead the team which developed the psi-shield, a device which uses the energy of powerful psychic beings such as angels to make them briefly invulnerable to most forms of attack. She has contributed to many other projects and is considered one of the foremost weapons researchers alive today—this fact means she is of particular interest to the enemy. She often comes in contact with Blessed and even angels due to her prominent position, but she is uncomfortable around them due to her ancestry.

Other: Dr. Kayama is driven most strongly by her intellectual curiosity, though she also wishes to see the forces of humanity triumph in the war. She does somewhat resent that she no longer has any real control over her life, though she recognizes the necessity of her restrictions.

She is a little shy and often lonely, though she still manages to be relatively personable. Other than an occasional joke here or there, she rarely shows much emotion. It is very difficult to make Julie lose her temper, though her demonic heritage causes her anger to be frightful if it does emerge.

The young scientist has a very quick and analytical mind, so much so that anyone who psychically assaults her finds her mind to be akin to a maze filled with fatal traps. However, she has almost no experience using her own psychic powers against anyone else. Her mental powers are triggered most strongly by feelings of fear.

Cameron182

Welcome, I really like the character! :) As far as the elemental part goes, anyone with elemental abilities are able to draw from the elements around them at the time. So they can't like create fire out of thin air, but they could carry a lighter and draw from its flame, that kinda thing. The psychic aspect is mostly mind domination or telepathic abilities and telekinetic abilities to varying degrees.

Joslyn

Quote from: Cameron182 on April 25, 2011, 11:37:06 PM
Welcome, I really like the character! :) As far as the elemental part goes, anyone with elemental abilities are able to draw from the elements around them at the time. So they can't like create fire out of thin air, but they could carry a lighter and draw from its flame, that kinda thing. The psychic aspect is mostly mind domination or telepathic abilities and telekinetic abilities to varying degrees.
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to writing this character. :) I do have one other minor question--I was wondering how severe the prejudice against Cursed individuals is. Do they have any rights in human society, and do most people continue to hate them regardless of whether they prove themselves?

Cameron182

For the most part they are hated despite their accomplishments, however there are some people who don't think that way. They're overall considered untrustworthy because so many have went evil before and are basically treated as abominations. I imagine they would treat her slightly better only for the sake of her work, but it's basically anger and prejudice out of fear of what they might be capable of. I hope that answers the question lol

Kate

Cameron,

I was seriously considering putting my hand up for one of the major characters

What class will this thread be in ? Extreme ?

but would only be interested in her if what is "sin" vs non sin was not catholic (ie it is assumed misinterpretations have been so common biblical sin is not reflective of what in sinful from the perspective of angels - or more politically sensitively - things are now SO bad - shades of grey stuff is no longer releavent.

Ie I don't want a character that has to be role played as one that frowns on gays or whatever.

Cameron182

Yeah it'll most likely be in extreme, I imagine it'll get pretty violent at some point :/ lol, and yeah basically it's just the big obvious sins that are grounds for hell. The Archangels in this world have a little bit more freewill and emotional range than the average angels, so she could have her own viewpoints on what would be considered sin that would be different than another's, so that gives you more of a choice yourself, but no she wouldn't be tied to any one particular sect's views, soooo you're good :)

1SAZ

Color me interested. I actually have been having the urge to play an archangel that isn't traditionally in Catholic lore. Namely, Raziel, the Archangel of Mystery and Secrets. Would that be alright? (I ask so as not to step on any toes.)

Cameron182

Were you thinking about playing him as good or evil? Because if you were thinking evil, he would be an easy substitute for Raphael, but I'll allow it either way because it sounds really interesting.

Kate

If bestiality / demonic pregnacy themes are permitted

I would adore to be one of the Fallen (ie anti-archangel) if I could have bat wings over "singed black wings"

I have always wanted to be an Arch-Demon (what you list as the fallen) of perversion

Cameron182

Lol if that's what you want to do miss Kate you're more than welcome to do so :)

Kate

... then you should add "EX" to the subject heading (to prevent offending some)

Cameron182

It's been awhile since I've done an rp here, forgot about that kind of thing lol.

1SAZ

I was thinking of having Raziel be a voice of good since he's the keeper of God's secrets in lore. I don't think God in all his "divine knowledge" would let someone with a strained moral fiber be the one to protect his knowledge. I think I know how I want to play him off the key archangels, and I also have reasons why he choses to be one of the lesser prominent.

I was thinking Raziel would have been close to Raphael before the fall, but they grew apart the closer he grew to Lucifer and Azazel. He would also see Michael as an older brother rather than a leader. He would be the voice of reason to Azrael when he needs someone to point him in the right direction, though he doesn't consider the "Angel of Death" a friend. He considers Ariel to be a friend and respects the fact that Azrael cares for her as much as he does. He may be serving the side of good, but he understands the Lucifer's wishes, and makes it known that he forgives his brother for not seeing God's true plan. He hates that his two older brothers are on opposite sides of the war, thinking the whole thing to be two brothers fighting for their father's love.

Raziel wouldn't get involved in the war directly, only offering his aid to the side of good when he feels it serves his father's true wishes. And since he's the one who keeps the knowledge of the divine, he would be the one to know. Out of the older Archangels, Raziel sees himself as the furthest from human despite his more human traits, seeing them as better than himself.

So, if all that's alright, I'll start working on his sheet.

Kate

Depheree

Race: Arch-Demon (The Fallen)

Height: 5'5
Weight: 100 lbs (including wings/ tail)
Hair color/style: Dark / natural waves

Eye color: Grey
Makeup: None
Clothing: Varies
Jewelry: None

Personality Traits:

Deviant / Dominate / Manipulative / Extremely Perverted / Prone to Megalomania

Abilities:

• Flight
  • Can create permanent changes to others bodies
  • Has power over age and aging.
  • Luck
  • Cat-like-night vision
  • Perfect healing (over time limbs will regrow, no scarring or permanent injuries will exist, still she will heal at the same rate humans do, as such this ability doesn't make her more powerful when fighting).

Background

Depheree is an Arch-Angel of Perversion. She does not share the same values as other Demons and is highly aware of the balances of power that exist between both major sides of the spiritual warfare running rampart on the earth. Unlike other Demons she does beleive that partial influence serves a purpose and is not as black and white about the ownership of souls.

Her power grows when desires that are unparalleled to love need to be managed, which greatly aids her creation of a culture which is embellished by what else it effects.  Souls which have been swayed to her completely  she lavishes great love, power and praise, and behavioral leniency for they are her best servants of influence.

Although perversion doesn't have to be of a sexual nature, it is by far the most easiest to exploit and develop as many already have lustful desires that are deemed inappropriate for other objectives they may have for their life, even if they are merely thoughts which distract one from what task they would normally be seeing to.  Although she is demonic, she and others of her order do not lie, for deception is a tool she believes she is not in need of. As such she will always assume her normal form when meeting and only change it to suit perverted tendencies for lovers. Those she meets who are not of her influence she will attempt to coerce into sharing her values, joining her desire for a world where such desires are embraced and placed on as high a pedestal as others such as honor. 

Those that are honest by nature she hold great respect for, regardless of their other beliefs, it is even possible she may choose to try and befriend them or offer sanctuary regardless of their part in the current war.

Influence

Although Depheree has servants scattered throughout the world her interests concerns continental Europe, her current base being Paris.

1SAZ

A few questions before I finish submitting my character. First of all for the guy running things. What's the extent to technology by 2055, namely, what technology has angels already shared with humans? Can angels and archangels go into hiding as humans? Were all the archangels captured during the fall, or were there some that managed to dodge the bullet so to speak by hiding? Would it be alright if I use Raziel's lore to help explain the jump in technology?

And to Joslyn, due the way I have my character envisioned, I might end up working with Julie. Would it be alright if I included her in his history if my above questions get okay'ed?

Joslyn

Quote from: 1SAZ on April 26, 2011, 07:51:56 PMAnd to Joslyn, due the way I have my character envisioned, I might end up working with Julie. Would it be alright if I included her in his history if my above questions get okay'ed?

That's fine, though just keep in mind that she has never had any close friendships or relationships so far in her life. She's secretly ashamed of being cursed and feels everyone around her is better off if they're kept at arm's length.

1SAZ

I was thinking more of a working relationship for the history, with the possibility of expanding on that in game if it feels like it would go well with the story. Raziel is secretly an Archangel after all, so he sees her as superior to him, being that humans have free will and all.

Starlequin

Quote from: Dependent on April 26, 2011, 04:58:57 PMBunch of deviants on E wanting to play evil demons, I see.  ;)
Uh...yeah. Yeah, we do.  Haven't you heard? The Dark Side has cookies!  :P
Will put the finishing touches on either Azazel or Lucifer when I hear back from Cameron.

Phobetor

O_O Holie Etch-a-sketch...I want in.

*But doesn't know what she would like to play!!*
Evil?
Good?
Evil?
Good?
*Looks at the Evil side and their cookies* Meeh....

*sits on the floor to think about this*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Starlequin

Hehe, there's caaaaake...

*thinks back to when they first met, and whispers*

...and ice cream bombs...    >:)