Thanksgiving feast.......(sniggers)

Started by Elvi, November 22, 2006, 07:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Cindi is now online. I repeat Cindi is now online.

I wonder what ravishing beauty she will come up with?

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Jester

Yes. Of course he is. But we will have Zaer back soon.

And two is always better than one.

Elvi

Well..thats a matter of opinion dearest....*grins*

Jester

ZK

Elvi really has Insomnium lacing her bones. Meaning her special power is not sleeping! ^^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

ZK

You have to be, cause you're on the other side of the world and I tend to be an insomniac, I come online at like, 4 AM sometimes and bam, I see you're on...and you've been on since it was the PM in my time. I swear girl, you're like addicted to this...do we need to jack you in it?

Jack you in. Heh heh. That sounds funny.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

ZK

I kind of want to ask if I can play too, but, eh, I won't be here at all today, until later. :/

Elvi

LOL......
I've been working all day as well Zulo!
I just have this page up as well as my work!

*pokes tongue out at her*

ZK

Elvi

*laughs*

Well it is almost 5am here now.....

ZK

I take the Insomnium is taking it's toll. Slut! >.>

Elvi

ZK

Whore-breath? Hey now, she didn't smell that bad. >.> Slutty McSluster. I wasn't calling you a slut in a derogitory type. :D

Elvi

*laughs lots*

And would I insult you or your woman in such a way?

ZK

Yes, a lot, we're hurt...I don't even know her name and I'm hurt. *sniffles dramatically* I wanna play, but I won't be here today...*sings a song* >.>

Elvi

Jester

"The only thing that would make this any better would be another large and horny man to come along and fill her mouth, she licked her lips with the thought, it made her shudder even more.....Saddened that only a few had managed to turn up this year...."

Any late arrivals???