Scene ideas....

Started by Oneironaut, October 27, 2008, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oneironaut

Hello everyone,

I thought I might share a scene ideas that I've been toying with :) if you are interested in one of these (or a variant thereof), drop me a PM!
----

The Conference [?/f] - Boss and new PA head to exotic island for a 5 day training conference. Being new to the job, she's barely had time to figure out what the conference is about. Blissfully unaware that her boss has swapped her luggage to something more to the boss' liking (this could be anything from the conference being a slave training camp for rich executives to a single boss playing mind games with the new employee)

The Housesitter [M/f(x2?)]- Neighbour's daughter is asked to housesit as the Neighbour has suddenly found they have to go interstate for a week. Unbeknownst to the neighbour's daughter a) there's a spare bedroom with a walk-in-wardrobe filled with sexy clothing and a fully stocked dungeon/studio in the basement b) there's also hidden cameras dotted throughout the house. The Neighbour may be closer to home than they say they are...

Closing Time [M(or Fx2?)/f(x2?)] - This is a quicker scene. A long day working in a fetish/BDSM store on Halloween, the boss (who maybe one of the coworkers) has had us dress up for the Halloween sale. I've been teasing the customers and coworkers all day (perhaps knowingly, perhaps not) and now the door is locked, the open sign turned to close and I'm locked in a shop full of toys and restraints with horny coworkers.

Doomsday

All three sound great, and I'm interested.

newcuriousguy

I'm quite interested in that first scene you mentioned.  I've read some stories like that and always enjoyed them.  I'd love to try out playing one of them for once.  Shoot me a message if you're still looking.

Athem

I'm interested in 'The Conference', if you're still looking. Particularly along the lines of it being a regular conference, but the Boss has arranged for her to be stuck with a suitcase of inconvenient and/or embarrassing clothing.