Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever taken the long way home to avoid a police random breath test?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Cassiopeia

Not guilty ... I either have a designated driver or my friend who's hubby is a cop with me :P

Ever feel like beaning a cop in the head with your shoe?

Acid Lips

GUILTY (So badly guilty) (curses the ticket today)

Ever wanted to sleep with a guy because he is famous?

abandoneddolly

not guilty

ever slept with a guy just to get benefits?

Acid Lips

Not guilty

Had you ever slept with a person of your own gender just to experiment what it feels like?

MarcothTalos

Not guilty, but I have literally slept cuddled to another man. Don't ask, it was Iraq lol.

Ever wanted to sleep with a complete stranger? As in literally you follow them to get a number or a date just to sleep with them?
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever refused a late night invitation for 'coffee'?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

JerichoMyers

Sadly guilty.

Have you ever been guilt into staying away from the person you like?

Acid Lips

guilty

Had your friends ever told you a lie about a loved one so you can split up with him or her?

JerichoMyers

Nico

Not guilty.

Ever wanted to date your best friends lover?

Acid Lips

Not guilty

Had you ever wanted to have a orgy with your friends?

Nico

Guilty.  XD

Ever did it in... the movies?

abandoneddolly

guilty

ever done it in a church?

DiverseDesires

Agasint the wall of one, and have got very naughty in one, but not technically all the way in one!

Ever been in church and found yourself thinking very very naughty thoughts?
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

JerichoMyers

-Shifty eyes- Naughty as in sexual, no, naughty as in violent, yes. Guilty.

Ever think the priest at church was attractive?

Kitsunetsuki

Not guilty (never been to church, sorry!)

Ever have naughty thoughts about someone you shouldn't?
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Endorphin

Who shouldn't you have naughty thoughts about? Though, I suppose guilty.

Ever get off on such naughty thoughts?

Dunnuck

guilty

Ever at any point been worried that your kinks maybe a little too...dark?

JerichoMyers

Guilty as charged.

Have you ever wanted to do incest with a family member of any kind? Now there's an awkward question.

Lucinda

Erm guilty. My cousins. We used to play together when we were younger.

Ever been attracted to someone younger or older than would really be proper?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Dunnuck

Guilty, im 18 and attracted to an ample amount of women on here

Same question

JerichoMyers

Umm.... there's this 15 year I thought was 18 and thought she was -drool-

Have you ever assaulted your partner out of rage?

Delta Echo

Nope, and the day I do is the day I'm not fit to ever have a partner ever again.

Have you ever 'pleasured yourself' while driving a car?
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

BDLuvver

Not that I ever recall, no...

Ever had sex in the trunk of a car?  ::)
I've been role playing since the late 70s. In the 80s I started running games... I am familiar with all sort of game systems and can play or run almost any genre, but not a big fan of fantasy, while sci-fi and most particularly horror are my strong suits...

I love to write and draw as well... Any artwork I might show here is mine... Most of the stuff I draw is based off of one of the many role plays I have run over the years, so it will give you an idea where my games tend to go...

Oh and on a personal note, I would like to say thanks to the fair Lady Callista for her invite here and her unwavering support and belief in me... I look forward to running a game for her here...

So in conclusion... Thanks for approving me, and let the role playing begin as soon as possible...

Rick