Fantasycore Adventures (m seeking f)

Started by Arion, April 19, 2010, 08:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

Open

Since the person I was rping this with seems to have disappeared, I'm looking again for a partner with these ideas.

I'm looking for a female to role-play a heroine on a jaunt around a fantasy setting.  Heavily inspired by the Book of Erotic Fantasy, this involves the heroine travelling from place to place seeking adventure and treasure, but usually finding more erotic encounters waiting for her.  This is meant to be a an episodic, raunchy romp through the setting, with equal amounts of action and smut.  Longer posts are preferred but not required, especially during dialogue when it's hard to type a long paragraph without the input of any other characters in the scene. 

I prefer to do this dm-fashion, with the female posting about her character and me handling most if not all of the other characters she encounters.

Here are a few of the ideas for "episodes" I've had:

1) While the heroine is passing through a deep forest, she happens across a group of elves; unbeknown to her, the elves have just gone into a period of intense heat, and they invite her to join in their fun.  Should she initially refuse, they're more than happy to do some "convincing".

2) The heroine learns of a great treasure horde buried deep in the goblin lands.  The goblins have no qualms giving it to her, so long as she lets them have their way with her for a little while.

3) The heroine falls afoul of a nymph when a man the nymph loves falls for the heroine.  The nymph challenges the heroine to a sexual tournament threatening to kill her if she refuses.

4) In the aftermath of a massive battle, the heroine takes shelter in the ruins of a castle, only to find and enemy knight there.  Though at first the two distrust each other, by the end of the night they've decided that a better way to settle their differences is more intimate than fighting.

5) While looting an ancient temple the heroine comes across an altar made of smooth stone; upon touching it, a (demon, god, etc) manifests, offering to reward the heroine for releasing them after a centuries-long imprisonment.  (NOTE: possible 'tentacles', though not required)

6) In order to pay off a debt to a powerful priest or priestess, the heroine agree to work as a sacred prostitute at the local temple, laying with all who donate to the temple as a way of bringing them closer to their gods.

I'll have more ideas forthcoming, and am open to any that anyone interested may have.  Running for multiple females might also be interesting, but I'm afraid I won't rp with males in any kind of erotic fashion.

So, if you read this and it piques your interest, send me a pm or post here and I'll get with you shortly to begin working out ideas.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List

Arion

Update: New Ideas

Here's a few more ideas for "episodes":

7) The heroine, while traveling in the barren wilderness, is attacked by an orc patrol; she is captured during the battle and taken to the orc war-leader, who decides to keep her for his own private use.  The heroine must withstand his attentions while plotting her escape.

8) The heroine sets off to capture a famous brigand and turn him in for the reward.  She finds him and gets more than she bargained for when his band of outlaws show up to protect him.  However, he's impressed by the heroine's bravery and offers her a deal: if she can pleasure him and his men, he'll go willingly.

9) Upon arriving at a foreign city, the heroine is arrested by the city watch and taken to the dungeons, accused of being a violent murderer that is to be executed in the morning.  She has to find some way to make the jailer release her.

10) Having accepted a position as captain of the king's guard, the heroine is invited to a royal ball at the palace.  What she doesn't know is that it's an erotic ball where all the attendees are turned invisible and cannot refuse another attendee the pleasure of their body.

11) The heroine has signed on for passage on a merchant ship to a remote island.  But when the ship is attacked by pirates she is one of the few taken captive, and is at the mercy of the men who crew the pirate vessel.

12) The heroine captures an enemy lord who has vital information about an upcoming attack against the heroine's kingdom.  The lord has proved impervious to torture, but there may be another way to make him talk.

Again, more to come.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

LIAR

Quote from: Arion on April 19, 2010, 08:52:39 AM
So, if you read this and it piques your interest post here and I'll get with you shortly to begin working out ideas.

This interests me! My O/Os are in my signature.

Arion

Hi there akina, and thanks for the interest.  Please pm me and we can talk about what interests you specifically about the idea, what stories you'd be willing to do, and the like.  I'm getting quite a few messages regarding this, so I'm holding to see who will be the best fit, but I'd love to hear from you; I'm waiting for certain people to message me back before I make a decision.  Also, if you or anyone out there is up for it, I may try to do some stuff with two players plus myself.  Had a couple questions about that as well.

So, yeah, pm me and we can see what's what.  Oh, and thank you again for the interest.

Arion

Update: More Episode Ideas

Okay, here are some more ideas for episodes:

13) The heroine sets off to defeat an ancient liche, a being created through the power of death. but learns that the only way to truly destroy one is intercourse, which is the power of life.

14) In order to assassinate the king of a hostile country, the heroine allows herself to be chosen as a new member of his harem, not knowing that he sometimes shares the women as a reward to certain people.

15) The heroine seeks to join a prominent mercenary company, and upon applying discovers that not only must she prove her martial skill but her sexual prowess as well.

16) Travelling through a forest, the heroine encounters a seemingly friendly satyr who offers her a drink from his flask.  When she accepts, the heroine discovers that the drink is magical and causes those who consume it to crave sexual release.

17) An evil wizard spirits the heroine away to his stronghold where he has created a nearly perfect flesh golem.  He offers her freedom if the heroine will lay with the golem, thus imparting a spark of true life to it.

18) A world renowned artist approaches the heroine, offering her a ridiculously large sum of gold if she'll allow him to paint her for several scenes in his new series, A Nobleman's Treasury of Erotic Art

More to come.

Arion

Okay, i've found someone to rp this with, so I'm no longer looking and am instead just posting new ideas here.  Thanks to everyone who messaged me, and I'm sorry I don't have enough time to rp with everyone who did.

Arion

More Episode Ideas

Here are just a few more ideas for episodes:

19) The villagers of a small and highly religious town offer the heroine a reward if she'll defeat the evil that has been stalking the nearby woods for weeks.  When the heroine investigates, however, she finds that the "evil" is really a swarm of pleasure-motes (minuscule fey) in heat.

20) The heroine has joined an elite female warrior company and participates on an attack against an enemy's high temple; within they find not only riches but the Living God of the enemy's religion, a being who can command the lusts of those around him.

21) When the heroine is poisoned by a substance which has no known antidote, she heads into the deep desert to seek out a djinn, a being capable of granting wishes.

22) While traveling the grasslands the heroine stumbles across a herd of centaurs, ans must flee when a young male, fresh to manhood, gives chase.

23) By a sudden twist of fate the heroine has come to rule a small kingdom; but she soon receives a message from a large neighboring kingdom's ruler that unless she lays with him he will invade and destroy her lands.

24) In order to steal a powerful artifact, he heroine infiltrates a duke's household as part of his staff, even though she knows he is prone to "enjoying" his servants.

More to come...

playfullchick76

wow, I'm impressed, very impressed. You have the fantasy world down pat. I wouldnt mind playing out an idea where I'm transported from earth to this fantasy world, or one like it for some prophetised task perhaps.

Arion

Okay, as I said above, it seems that the person I had been rping this with has disappeared (or something important came up).  I am looking again for a new partner, if anyone is interested.  Thanks everyone.

Doomsday

Lot of great ideas here. I've read your intro post and it seems that you have no objections to a male playing as a female character. I am very good at it, if you're curious to check some of my posting history. If that's all fine with you...

2, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 17, and 22 are all very favorable.

Arion

Okay everyone, since it's been 5 days without any word or even a reply to a message asking what's going on, I'm re-opening this rp-request.  Now looking for at least one more woman to participate.  Those who are interested should feel free to post here or, better yet, message me.

Thanks to all who are interested.

Arion

Yet More Episode Ideas

25) The heroine joins a group of adventurers seeking treasure in a dwarven ruin, but when they are surrounded by a group of dwarves sent to reclaim the ruin they are given a choice: hand her over to the dwarves for their "enjoyment"... or die.

26) After suffering a blow to the head the heroine loses her memory and is told that she's the plaything of a powerful noble.

27) A barbarian queen controls a relic that the heroine seeks as part of a quest.  The queen offers to give it to her, if the heroine will share her bed for one night.

28) A sidhe prince becomes infatuated with the heroine and kidnaps her, using powerful glamour magic to seduce her.

29) The heroine, while search ancient ruins, finds a simple amulet; little does she know, it's magical and causes intense feelings of lust in those near the bearer.

30) A group of slavers capture the heroine while she sleeps and sells her to a brothel, where she is kept chained for the enjoyment of the patrons.

As always, there are more to come.