Dark chest of wonders - My request thread

Started by Shadowsmaiden, September 01, 2013, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsmaiden

Introduction

Hello there!

Thanks for checking out my thread!

Before you read into my plot cravings a little more. Please take the time to read the guidelines I have in my o/o thread so that we can be certain of no misunderstandings occuring between us for the duration that we are writing together.

I have been out of the RP game for a little while now and may be a little rusty. However, I have over 10 years experience with writing and 5 years of that has been spent within the erotic zone. I'm a girl who knows what she does and doesn't like.

All of the plots that I list are only partially thought out, so I'm most certainly open to discussion.

The majority of my characters will be female at this point in time.
So, I ask that you bare this in mind when wishing to write with me.

Regards, Shadowsmaiden

Obey your master, or else - M/M

The third world war has finally ended, with the new world being ruled over by a superior race. Humans are now removed from the parents as soon as they are born and are raised within special facilities that act as schools to train the children in how to please their masters once they are selected to serve the heir to a vampire family.

Shin was a rebellious soul, one who refused to do as was expected of him. No matter what punishments or humiliation his mentors used in an attempt to break him, he still continued to defy the rules whenever a chance presented itself. On the eve of his 18th birthday, they had decided that he was too much for them and were going to execute him.... However, the director of the facility had another, more entertaining idea in mind...  He approached his eldest son with the interesting prospect of having his own human slave, something that was considered a great honor among the vampires because it signified a coming of age... Naturally, his son accepted out of duty to his father even though it was not something he had really taken the time to consider.

From that point on, a battle of wills ensued between Shin and his new master in ways that no one in their right mind would stand for. Disobedience called for discipline.... and as the little human soon discovered, his new master was not about to let him go without.

This plot is very much open to discussion and planning. For now, it is merely a musing in my mind that came up when I saw a video on youtube....... but it is one that I am dying to expand on.

Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?

Shadowsmaiden

Original Cravings
Where am I? - Updated 29/06/2014

The world is now how you imagined it, is it?