Hitchhiker Desire *MUL/EX*

Started by Requiem's Pride, May 28, 2008, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem's Pride

I think I’m doing this right.

Now, I’m huge into slasher flicks. I’ve been trying for ages to get a nice killer thing going with someone. Death doesn’t have to come out the end. The little heroine could win.

So here’s something I’m really interested in doing.

Note: There will be mods and changes depending on my partner. I want to please us both.

There’s the classic Hitchhiker/Hitcher thing. You know, group of girls or—one girl—picks up the handsome hitchhiker. The scene goes on from them getting along, talking and getting to know each other and more. Then, shortly after, into the scenes of  mindgames and chasing. Who knows, maybe some force will be added. It’s something I’ve wanted to write for quite awhile.

I’ll even offer a post here of the girl so you can see a bit of my style.

The miles kept drifting farther and farther past the young woman as she gripped the wheel of the 1969 Camaro. The paint was glossy and black with twin racing stripes up the front, over the hood to the trunk. It was her baby. It was the only thing she brought back from home. Well, from her father’s house. It stopped being her home years before she actually left him.

But she made a mistake. She saw something she was not supposed to see and she had to run. Four days later and she was on a stretch of the “scenic route” which was just the freeway without the traffic. It was getting late. Give it three more hours and she was going to park at a hotel for the night. She had been driving without a destination since dawn. The cigarette was lit, but the flavour of the smoke only made her realize that she was hungry. Hungry, tired and bored. Not a good mixture.

The young woman let the lungful of smoke drift past her lips and she frowned, smelling the rain on the night air as it hooked in through her window. It was going to rain soon, she noted silently, glancing into her rearview mirror as if that held the answers to the questions that raced through her mind.

Long dark waves of brown tumbled along her naked shoulders as she settled back on the leather seat. There were empty energy drinks at the backseat and she wished she would have picked up more snacks at the last gas fillup. The scarlet tanktop was finally dry from a spill of Amp. She sighed out more smoke and rubbed her hand on the thigh of her faded denim skirt. The skirt was actually far more comfortable than jeans, plus it looked nice with her cowboy boots.

Briefly, the girl closed her chocolate eyes and drew another drag from her cigarette. She was not handling the dull silence very well. She just wanted to stop, rest and get some real food. Where was a diner when she needed one?

I found someone to do the group play, but I'm still hoping for someone interested in the girl I just posted as. Message me if you are interested.

FM

I like this idea.  I sent you a PM.

Requiem's Pride

Thanks for the offer. ^.^

Now i'm still looknig for someone to play someone along the girl I posted as.