Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 21, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

Quote from: Deamonbane on August 16, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
I might be interested to take that role up, just need a bit of time to read up on the game.

Please do!

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Aiden

I might be interested to take that role up, just need a bit of time to read up on the game.

If you need help, (not GM related) let me know.

Plotlines and current plots and general questions. (again not GM related, more like what has occured IC)

Amelita

Bane! Yay  XD

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

GnothiSeauton

As I've had some messages of interest and even a sheet already for the Head of House Greyjoy, I'm going to hold off and listen to pitches/ideas/sheets for a little bit longer.  It might seem unfair, but as this is a major house with a rich history and naval power, I'm looking for a good fit instead of just any fit. 
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Endwell

Should my character be accepted, as submitted or with revising if necessary, it will be a mercenary leader with a few npcs. In that fashion I'll update once I know I'm accepted or not and happily work for whom wishes to pay :)
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Flower

I'm tired of resisting the call. 😒

I'm going to try and work up something. I'm not really feeling any of my old characters so I'm going ton start from scratch.

Caela

Sephora

-peeks in-

So after getting to do a GoT larp and with the season almost ending, my hunger is real. 

But rather than a cunning strategist, I was thinking of playing someone a little more...brainless.  Is there room for a pawn in your Game of Throne? 

Aiden

I'm sure you can find someone looking for a pawn. It depends to what degree.

Tackyhillbilly

Amelita

Quote from: Flower on August 20, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

I'm going to try and work up something. I'm not really feeling any of my old characters so I'm going ton start from scratch.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Aiden

Caela

Quote from: Aiden on August 22, 2017, 01:35:18 AM
Look who finally got dragged in!

This was Flower up until recently.

She had to answer the call!  >:)

Lockepick

Quote from: Sephora on August 20, 2017, 10:46:15 PM
But rather than a cunning strategist, I was thinking of playing someone a little more...brainless.  Is there room for a pawn in your Game of Throne?

My character, Sudario Lannister, secretly runs organized crime in King's Landing. It's something I haven't gotten to explore due to a lack of criminal characters, but if you're interested in being employed or maybe being some kind of lieutenant, shoot me a PM!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Tackyhillbilly

Quote from: Lockepick on August 22, 2017, 02:13:22 PM
My character, Sudario Lannister, secretly runs organized crime in King's Landing. It's something I haven't gotten to explore due to a lack of criminal characters, but if you're interested in being employed or maybe being some kind of lieutenant, shoot me a PM!

For that matter, if you are interested in being on the right side of the law, the Goldcloaks are always recruiting. Beckham Ferry is my character (at least until Patrek kills him for arresting Darna.)

Deamonbane

Sent in the finalized sheet for Dakeyras Grejoy for approval to Gnothi. Hope to be joining the game soon :)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

GnothiSeauton

Sorry for the silence on my end over here.  It's been a hectic and rough couple of days.

Quote from: Flower on August 20, 2017, 10:07:48 PM

I jumped for joy when I saw this :D  Really glad to see you're interested, Flower.

Quote from: Sephora on August 20, 2017, 10:46:15 PM
-peeks in-

So after getting to do a GoT larp and with the season almost ending, my hunger is real. 

Definitely room for pawns.

There are a few individual stories and plots going on with the big one going on still.  The events of the Tournament, save the Race on the third, have been played out.  The central event going on right now is a bit of a party taking place for nobles and guests of nobles.

Quote from: Aiden on August 22, 2017, 01:35:18 AM
Look who finally got dragged in!

This was Flower up until recently.

Bahaha...  I love that.

Quote from: Deamonbane on August 22, 2017, 06:13:34 PM
Sent in the finalized sheet for Dakeyras Grejoy for approval to Gnothi. Hope to be joining the game soon :)

Sorry for the wait...  Planning on getting to that and the rest of the sheets and messages hopefully tonight.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Deamonbane

No worries :) Hope everything's okay.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Cerevan

-Very quietly slinks in.- This is probably a bad idea but. Here we are. Could I tentatively claim Caitlin Stasey as a FC for the head of House Tyrell?

Aiden

House Tarly replaced House Tyrell for control over the Reach, but the Tyrell's can still hold Highgarden (has been Npc Tarly so far IC) as long as they remain vassels to Tarly.

I write Danath (Lord Paramount) and his son, (Lothar).

I am up to plotting things out if you need help. 

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Cerevan on August 23, 2017, 07:46:00 PM
-Very quietly slinks in.- This is probably a bad idea but. Here we are. Could I tentatively claim Caitlin Stasey as a FC for the head of House Tyrell?

Glad to see you're interested, Cerevan :)

I'm definitely open to a Tyrell family member, and love the face.  Just keep in mind the established history in the group with House Tyrell nearly extinct and are no longer the major house of the Reach.

Seeking New Stories

Cerevan

Quote from: Aiden on August 23, 2017, 07:56:10 PM
House Tarly replaced House Tyrell for control over the Reach, but the Tyrell's can still hold Highgarden (has been Npc Tarly so far IC) as long as they remain vassels to Tarly.

I write Danath (Lord Paramount) and his son, (Lothar).

I am up to plotting things out if you need help.

Yes, read that. >:) (It would be lovely if they could get back Highgarden. Probably first on her list of Things To Do.) Would love to plot with you!

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on August 23, 2017, 07:56:40 PM
Glad to see you're interested, Cerevan :)

I'm definitely open to a Tyrell family member, and love the face.  Just keep in mind the established history in the group with House Tyrell nearly extinct and are no longer the major house of the Reach.

Eee, delightful! And yes, I'm totally down for a Tyrell family in the ashes. I'll probably poke you to get a little more specific information.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Nostalgia

Quote from: Cerevan on August 23, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

Yeeeah!  8-)

Koka, pls don't forget that PM.  ::)