Elder Scrolls with a Game of Thrones twist? Interest Check

Started by Primarch, November 27, 2011, 12:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

we talked it out, well more like he intentionally tricked me into  ::) , playing dragonborn
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Kriz

Stupid mistake on my part, completely forgot what I'd wrote, give me a few minutes to sort it out.

Primarch

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on December 07, 2011, 08:09:30 PM
we talked it out, well more like he intentionally tricked me into  ::) , playing dragonborn

Quote from: Kriz on December 07, 2011, 08:39:21 PM
Stupid mistake on my part, completely forgot what I'd wrote, give me a few minutes to sort it out.

Alright you three, let me know as your characters are modified/posted and I'll give it the old review.

On another note, we're on the verge of being about ready to get gears in motion so I'll get OOC & character thread up tomorrow.

Destiny Ascension

"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

Kriz

Primarch

Quote from: Kriz on December 08, 2011, 07:52:08 PM
Sorted it out, hope it fits.

Are you sure? It looks the exact same with all previous issues.

Kriz

Sorry, I'm writing it out on notepad before I post it out on here, let me give it a complete revamp.

--Right, that should be it. I'd been copying and pasting wrong versions of the profile.

Primarch

Quote from: Kriz on December 08, 2011, 08:06:23 PM
Sorry, I'm writing it out on notepad before I post it out on here, let me give it a complete revamp.

--Right, that should be it. I'd been copying and pasting wrong versions of the profile.

With the exception of what I think is some equipment that only appears in Skyrim is looks solid. Swap for gear found in Cyrodiil and you'll be sorted.

Kriz

Primarch

Primarch

Apologies for the delay, however.

OOC thread

Character thread <-- Post your character and I'll add them to the list in the OP.

Primarch

Are we waiting on anyone else? I'm pretty sure there's a couple more?

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.