[5E] The Ostheim Irregulars! (closed)

Started by RedPhoenix, January 12, 2017, 08:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Is this full?  Do you have a Paladin yet?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Devil's Advocate

I'm in the middle of creating a Tabaxi bard. *evil grin*
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Crash

My family is just not letting me get any time to write this evening.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

GranoxFirewind

Provided I don't keep crumbling up my notes on how to write a good background without writing an almost literal novel, I might actually be able to start character design!

*Savagely beats muse to write better backgrounds/histories.*

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Blythe on January 13, 2017, 06:10:55 PM
Whowhatwhere--I really like your character backstory for Bast! The pirate angle's really neat, and I really like how Bast got his job offer for the Irregulars.  ;D

I thought I only submitted my character to RedPhoenix? Do you approve characters also?
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Blythe

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on January 13, 2017, 11:05:54 PM
I thought I only submitted my character to RedPhoenix? Do you approve characters also?

She linked the character sheet thread earlier; it's where my character sheet was posted, too. (I don't approve characters. ^^ )

RedPhoenix

Oopsie I forgot to link you that Whowhatwhere!

You'll all see these links in the bottom of every Ostheim thread (more added as necessary). Once we get to step 4 (meaning concept etc is final and good) I will start posting your sheet to build it up! Once that's done you'll get a profile on the OP of the OoC thread and can start posting there!

Ostheim Threads

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 13, 2017, 11:09:04 PM
Oopsie I forgot to link you that Whowhatwhere!

You'll all see these links in the bottom of every Ostheim thread (more added as necessary). Once we get to step 4 (meaning concept etc is final and good) I will start posting your sheet to build it up! Once that's done you'll get a profile on the OP of the OoC thread and can start posting there!

Ostheim Threads

Snowflake (call me "Snow" not "Flake") has been sent via PM. :)
O/o's

A/a's

AribethAmkiir

Didn't get as much done as I had hoped.  Still very interested.

RedPhoenix

Our third character has been concept approved - GranoxFirewind's Darien Maccoy, Human Fighter.

I will note we are 3/3 on Male Humans and 2/3 on Fighters just for those of you looking to play something different. :)

Quote from: Devil's Advocate on January 13, 2017, 11:33:45 PM
Snowflake (call me "Snow" not "Flake") has been sent via PM. :)

Got it!

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on January 13, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
Didn't get as much done as I had hoped.  Still very interested.

No rush at this point! Take your time! =)

GranoxFirewind

Woo, I managed to beat something out of my muse. Victory!

Chulanowa

I'm looking real hard at the idea of a female lizardfolk. The trick to it is... Almost all of my "reptile" images are kobolds. And looking around for more gives me lots of lizardtits and lusty argonian maids. While this is certainly... distracting... it's not what i'm looking for. I may just have to forgive the lizardtits and go with oen of those  O8)

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 14, 2017, 12:16:44 AM
I'm looking real hard at the idea of a female lizardfolk. The trick to it is... Almost all of my "reptile" images are kobolds. And looking around for more gives me lots of lizardtits and lusty argonian maids. While this is certainly... distracting... it's not what i'm looking for. I may just have to forgive the lizardtits and go with oen of those  O8)

Male/female lizardfolk don't look that different so you can just use any picture of a lizardfolk. For example the picture next to the race blurb could be male or female. :)

Chulanowa

Quote from: RedPhoenix on January 14, 2017, 12:22:49 AM
Male/female lizardfolk don't look that different so you can just use any picture of a lizardfolk. For example the picture next to the race blurb could be male or female. :)

Yeah, I get that. But tell that to my sense of aesthetics  ;D I might just end up going halfling, dwarf or half-orc if I don't find what I like.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Chulanowa on January 14, 2017, 12:31:48 AM
Yeah, I get that. But tell that to my sense of aesthetics  ;D I might just end up going halfling, dwarf or half-orc if I don't find what I like.

Those are good races too! Whatever you like! :)

We do have a few other half-orcs in the concept stage, but no dwarf, halfling or lizardfolk have been submitted yet if that is a concern for you.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

Since we already have two fighters, I might just end up going cleric.

Whowhatwhere

Quote from: Blythe on January 13, 2017, 11:06:54 PM
She linked the character sheet thread earlier; it's where my character sheet was posted, too. (I don't approve characters. ^^ )

Oh, okay. Thanks for the compliment!
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

VonDoom

I'm currently working on an illusionist, incidentally.  >:)
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

RedPhoenix

Quote from: AndyZ on January 14, 2017, 08:47:24 AM
Since we already have two fighters, I might just end up going cleric.

That's fine too, so far nobody has expressed interest in that either!

Quote from: VonDoom on January 14, 2017, 11:02:19 AM
I'm currently working on an illusionist, incidentally.  >:)

And this would be our first wizard interest! :)

Also you may have noticed I've added a "Headquarters" thread. This will be an IC chatter thread that anyone (whether part of a party or solo) can roleplay in, once their sheet is completed!

And I do believe I am caught up on all PMs and such. If you're still waiting for something from me I either missed it or it got eaten so please poke me. :)

Crash

I am stuck on reconciling one aspect of my history.  Once I can work out that knot in my head I will send in my background for another round of review.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Rummy Tum Tum

Quote from: Crash on January 14, 2017, 02:03:30 PM
I am stuck on reconciling one aspect of my history.  Once I can work out that knot in my head I will send in my background for another round of review.
Same here.

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Crash on January 14, 2017, 02:03:30 PM

Same problem here but I think I have it worked out. Just have kids preventing me from writing at the moment.
O/o's

A/a's

Crash