Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icecradle

Quote from: Stygia on October 13, 2013, 08:57:52 PM
Are you guys still open to new characters? I've got an idea for a dom/sadist who might fit in well as a client.

Mouse says yes please. =3
AA // OO // Requests

TheShii

for now I don't think I'll be participating. I'll keep it bookmarked, but I can't really find the time or feel the nook to settle into right this moment. possibly later on down the line

My Anti-AA's, My Randy OO's

Commission Me
"All your boners are belong to me >w>" ~Dim Hon

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Stygia

Should I send my character to Teacup, or post him here?

Faustus

Technically you could do either one, or both.  :-) Most of us just PM to him now for approval, though.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: Faustus on October 13, 2013, 09:12:33 PM
I'll be happy to drop in on behalf of our GM and say that YES more Dom/Sadists are totally welcome amongst our bunch!

I may like to get involved with a Dom/Sadist. Especially if we can get some of the boys dancing naked in cages in front of everyone or bondage/fucking in front of everyone as well.

My Dom/Sadist would probably be homophobic irl but than come here to let off steam on those dirty fags. Of course denying that he's gay irl. And possibly "taking possession" of one boy (as much as you can for whores), by asking for him over and over exclusively.

Faustus

Are you stalking me, YRP~?  ;)

I think that would be a lovely character to have come play with the boys. I'm certain he could find something to his liking. .

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

YaoiRolePlay

Nah, I had seen this thread awhile ago and was kind of interested. ;)

Faustus

*laughs* Just teasing! But yeah, go ahead and fill a profile and send it to Teacup!

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: icecradle on October 14, 2013, 03:56:37 PM
Mouse says yes please. =3

I have a character in mind that might be perfect for Mouse...

Also, done and done. On the sending the profile in. ;D

Stygia

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 14, 2013, 09:29:12 PM
I have a character in mind that might be perfect for Mouse...

Also, done and done. On the sending the profile in. ;D

Hmm...there may be two sadists vying for his attentions then. I just sent mine in too. *grin*

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: Stygia on October 14, 2013, 10:24:10 PM
Hmm...there may be two sadists vying for his attentions then. I just sent mine in too. *grin*

Ooohhh. Sounds like fun. And than they can fight over him. :D

Faustus

Stygia

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 14, 2013, 10:31:58 PM
Ooohhh. Sounds like fun. And than they can fight over him. :D

Hmm. I'm not sure about fighting, as Darius is something of an aloof gentleman. He may take offense if someone is openly horrible to him though. He takes a rather dim view of doms who treat their subs poorly.

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: Stygia on October 14, 2013, 10:35:52 PM
Hmm. I'm not sure about fighting, as Darius is something of an aloof gentleman. He may take offense if someone is openly horrible to him though. He takes a rather dim view of doms who treat their subs poorly.

Well Sean is a homophobic asshole who hates anyone and everyone who is gay, including himself. And thus he treats his subs quite horribly. Basically I'm looking for him to take possession of someone so that he'll see anyone who takes his sub as a threat.

Stygia

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 14, 2013, 10:37:55 PM
Well Sean is a homophobic asshole who hates anyone and everyone who is gay, including himself. And thus he treats his subs quite horribly. Basically I'm looking for him to take possession of someone so that he'll see anyone who takes his sub as a threat.

This should make for some interesting drama then. :D

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: Stygia on October 14, 2013, 10:46:03 PM
This should make for some interesting drama then. :D

Oh I do hope so. ;D

icecradle

Oooh looking forward to seeing these guys in action!
AA // OO // Requests

icecradle

also Mouse loves the idea of being claimed/people fighting over him. xD
and doesn't mind being treated poorly
AA // OO // Requests

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: icecradle on October 15, 2013, 02:59:59 AM
also Mouse loves the idea of being claimed/people fighting over him. xD
and doesn't mind being treated poorly

Yeah, I read his profile and was just floored by how absolutely perfect he is for my character, Sean. ;D I also like the idea of having Sean fighting over him.

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

TeacupTwink

See, Seth doesn't even have to argue to get a cute boy to come to him. Mouse wants it to some degree even if he doesn't quite know it yet.  ::)

icecradle

hahahaha To be honest, any guy with an aura of power will have Mouse eating out of their hand ;)
AA // OO // Requests

TeacupTwink

Well, if he ever wants to have a go with Seth, just let me know. I know that Mouse has a waiting line. :P

Faustus