Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Oh and I believe room type 1 is having some sort of issue because I don't see the pic when I click on it...

TeacupTwink

Quote from: shii on September 24, 2013, 12:50:52 AM
Oh and I believe room type 1 is having some sort of issue because I don't see the pic when I click on it...

Try clicking it and refreshing it. I didn't know that would happen. But it works if you refresh.

shii

Nope. no luck. it just has this logo of a travel site. *shrug* try saving the photo and uploading it on photobucket and posting it that way.

TeacupTwink

shii

TeacupTwink

;) Good, I think this rp will officially be perfect.

shii

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 24, 2013, 01:25:51 AM
;) Good, I think this rp will officially be perfect.

No, no, no darling. It is soooo totally Fabulous! *said in my most gay voice ever* Lol!

Question, are we doing a posting order or are we just kinda posting and then waiting for people to catch up?

TeacupTwink

Quote from: shii on September 24, 2013, 09:00:48 AM
No, no, no darling. It is soooo totally Fabulous! *said in my most gay voice ever* Lol!

Question, are we doing a posting order or are we just kinda posting and then waiting for people to catch up?

No posting order, I'm waiting for Lain to show up and a few others just so they don't miss much. Not everyone is going to be included in everyone else's posts so reply when you're included in a post or include someone else in a post and they've replied. Anything that ties in your character, reply to it whenever.  :-)

TeacupTwink

We're still recruiting. I think we need more staff to service the clients. :x  I feel bad that some people don't have anyone to rp with. ( Both being Captain's characters actually and another being Lain's Theodore. I think Hyeon is too feminine for their tastes or I'd do it. So... if anyone who is not already playing a 2nd character would like to play one that is fine. If you have a friend who may be interested, let them know. )

Reyne

TeacupTwink

If you'd like to you can, no pressure.  :-)

Faustus

I'll see if I can't extend my feelers out and locate us another couple of players for the game, Teacup! I might know a few that could be interested?

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

TeacupTwink

I'd appreciate it. I'm new so, I don't know anyone.  :'(
Shii got most of the people.

Faustus

I'll PM Shii and make sure I'm not going over the same person.  ;)

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

icecradle

oh how did I miss this??

<< I will definitely be in.
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Quote from: icecradle on September 25, 2013, 03:17:43 PM
oh how did I miss this??

<< I will definitely be in.
We're like an underground niche. Easily overlooked.  ;)

We'd love to have you, icecradle!

icecradle

I will write up a staff member profile then ;)
AA // OO // Requests

TeacupTwink

xPeachyPuff

This is completely irrelevant to this game, but Icecradle, I love your avatar (:

- Rainbow

TeacupTwink

I disagree, beautiful things are always relevant to this game.  :D Lol

I like it too, it's really cold looking. Love the cold...  :-)

Orange Marmalade

I'm thinking of writing up a staff for this. Any particular positions lacking there? :)

TeacupTwink

We're not really lacking in one more than the other. It's more of a preference thing, however In my opinion we can't have enough staff. The staff have it a bit easier / are more flexible. Simply due to the fact staff x staff is a bit more likely or easy to work with than client x client. Easier possibilities come with the staff, plus we have a few clients who aren't getting any ' playtime '

Faustus

There are no specific designated "staff positions" either, except for characters that are Bartenders or work in the kitchen (which Alistair wouldn't mind if he had someone working back there with him).

Otherwise, you just default and entertain the clients, if you choose that. :D

icecradle

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on September 26, 2013, 01:56:59 PM
This is completely irrelevant to this game, but Icecradle, I love your avatar (:

- Rainbow

oh thanks =)

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 26, 2013, 01:58:40 PM
I disagree, beautiful things are always relevant to this game.  :D Lol

I like it too, it's really cold looking. Love the cold...  :-)

I tend to try to stick with the 'ice' theme for avatars/sig. heh
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Icecradle, isn't that Fenris from Dragon Age?