Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygia

Alright, my gentleman is up in the character thread. I may have to wait until this evening to get a post up for him though... Elliquiy doesn't seem to like working on my phone terribly much.

icecradle

I can point Mouse down in Sean's direction in a bit assuming that Seth doesn't shoot the messenger. ;)
AA // OO // Requests

YaoiRolePlay

Well, I assumed you could have multiple stories running at once, you know, at different times. Just in case one of the partners in one of the stories is inactive or something. But yeah, do point Mouse in Sean's direction. Since he's never had sex before, he might become overly possessive of his first... ;D

Faustus

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 15, 2013, 04:05:34 PM
Well, I assumed you could have multiple stories running at once, you know, at different times. Just in case one of the partners in one of the stories is inactive or something. But yeah, do point Mouse in Sean's direction. Since he's never had sex before, he might become overly possessive of his first... ;D
Teacup has never addressed how he wants this sort of situation handled. If the way the game has flowed thus-far is anything to go by, it looks like we all stay on the same night together?

Unless he wants to change that. :-)

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

TeacupTwink

It's all the same night. If you guys think you can hurry up your one night rp - like I am going to try to with Shii the night after we are having the little get together for the staff.

Unless, Faustus -- do you think I should open the event separately and have 2 plays of this game going on and assume they are on different days? Because then that thread will be the Halloween one directly after and we can stick to this one after that? OR do you think that would be confusing and I should wait for everyone to finish their one night of fun?

icecradle

I guess the issue is at the moment that there are characters waiting to play. So on the one hand it'd be cool for them to be able to participate in another night. On the other hand, tends to be easier to play things chronologically because then you know how things went and can play the character accordingly.
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Quote from: TeacupTwink on October 15, 2013, 05:41:45 PM
It's all the same night. If you guys think you can hurry up your one night rp - like I am going to try to with Shii the night after we are having the little get together for the staff.

Unless, Faustus -- do you think I should open the event separately and have 2 plays of this game going on and assume they are on different days? Because then that thread will be the Halloween one directly after and we can stick to this one after that? OR do you think that would be confusing and I should wait for everyone to finish their one night of fun?
Depends on GM personal style?

I'll PM you! :D I risk getting the thread scatterbrained otherwise. 2.5~

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

TeacupTwink

Everyone is going to want to thank Faustus, she so brilliantly has swayed me into opening up on the role-play. Starting probably tomorrow, outside of Secrets possibilities will happen. As in outside of the brothel itself, straying away from the actual rp in which the date and time can be changed however once your characters COME BACK you must get back on everyone else's time.

Also, this theme will also be set for the Halloween upcoming situation which may even take some space up AFTER Halloween as well. It will be posted in another thread , why you ask? So that no one has to rush or feel the need to wait on others to post here so that we can all be on the same track.

YaoiRolePlay

Quote from: icecradle on October 15, 2013, 05:46:54 PM
I guess the issue is at the moment that there are characters waiting to play. So on the one hand it'd be cool for them to be able to participate in another night. On the other hand, tends to be easier to play things chronologically because then you know how things went and can play the character accordingly.

Quote from: YaoiRolePlay on October 15, 2013, 04:05:34 PM
Well, I assumed you could have multiple stories running at once, you know, at different times. Just in case one of the partners in one of the stories is inactive or something.

Yeah, that's why when I GM, I generally play it like I said when it gets bigger. Though it can get a bit confusing if you're trying to keep things chronological.

icecradle

The Gabriel incident linked a bunch of characters together into the same plotline, but once more people pair off into separate rooms, then timing could be more flexible.
AA // OO // Requests

YaoiRolePlay

Tis cool. Take your time. I'm in no hurry. :)

Ella

Hello there :)
I was wondering if you're still looking for people to join you? :3
And if you are, if there's something in particular you're looking for... ^^

Faustus

Hi there, Ella!

I will answer briefly for Teacup, abd if he has something to correct me on it and add when he comes on. I just happen to be here. :D

We are accepting characters all the time! Clients are a high need, but as are other dominant-type characters (clients AND workers in Secrets). However, feel free to not limit yourself to that.

TeacupTwink

Faustus is correct, we lost a player a while back so we're definitely open. :]

Ella

Yay, great! ^^
And anything that's dominant is juuust fine with me ;)

I'll come up with someone asap :D

Faustus

Wonderful! We look forward to seeing what you create! :D

TeacupTwink

Slight update to the front of the this thread.  Realized I hadn't updated the list or made the front look very nice. Added in the extra room information and the rest of the directory.  ::)

Twisted iN Tux

Is there room for one more client?

Cheers,
Tony

Faustus

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on November 02, 2013, 07:58:06 PM

Cheers,
Tony
Doing my usual drop in for Teacup, but yes there is always room for a client or two! :D

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on November 02, 2013, 07:58:06 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Faustus is always right, there is room. :]

Twisted iN Tux

Excellent. I will whip up a pc and mail him to you for approval.

TeacupTwink

Can't wait, I'm excited to see.  :-)

TeacupTwink

Well, I think it is time we also add some new blood into the game. What about you guys?

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests