Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Oh my... that's certainly a list ^^

Thanks Faustus! I'm not sure what to make though since the numbers are even. Mm... might have to think more.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: A bit blue, please bare with me -

icecradle

AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

I love lists.  ::) Besides, I'd been meaning to do this for awhile now, actually.

Yeah, I was actually surprised after typing this up to see that there is a 100% perfect ratio between them right now. That's actually quite interesting, on retrospect. But I look forward to seeing if you join us!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

icecradle

I think maybe a sub-switch client may be handy? Seeing as there are way more staff than clients (I know staffxstaff is possible, but.. yeah)
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

Hmmm... a sub-ish client could be interesting... *ponders*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

TheShii

I was contemplating a dominant based switch staff. But not entirely sure yet. Flexible is what piques my interest

My Anti-AA's, My Randy OO's

Commission Me
"All your boners are belong to me >w>" ~Dim Hon

TeacupTwink

I'm really sick, so any profiles sent in today probably won't be approved of until tomorrow. I also won't be posting today.  :-(

icecradle

hope you feel better soon teacup *hugs*
AA // OO // Requests

TheShii

I'm still debating so might be a little bit unfortunately before I turn in a profile if I do. I have other rp's that require my not procrastinating first before I decide if I have the discipline to post regularly again xD

get well soon :)

Commission Me

Faustus

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 29, 2013, 02:09:45 PM
I'm really sick, so any profiles sent in today probably won't be approved of until tomorrow. I also won't be posting today.  :-(
*crosses arms* Young man, I thought I said to go rest. B( *waves hands* Shoo! Go rest and get better!

Seriously, though, get better, Teacup.  :-)

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Karasu

I am Highly interested.. Mind if I make a character?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

TheShii

This is a difficult choice for me atm hahaha
on one hand, there are more staff than clients, and a greater amount of dominant clients than submissive (or leaning towards sub/bottom). So nothing specific is jumping out at me right away just yet. but I am keeping an eye open in case something does at some point :)

Commission Me

Karasu

if there's a call for Subs.. I'm your er.. guy XD

Faustus

I would honestly say that a greater need always exists for dominant or perfect-switch type characters in games such as this. That isn't to deter anyone, but that's from personal experience how that rolls.

TheShii

well... I was encouraged by my friend simply because he wanted to nudge the dominant I can play xD
which I'm fine with, I am more comfortable in a dominant role in new or unfamiliar territories, but I didn't want to over populate one or the other with something :)

Commission Me

Karasu

I more prefer sub or semi switch characters myself.. It's fun for me XD

Faustus

Another Dominant by /far/ won't overpopulate us and will be greatly welcomed by our boys, I dare imagine.

TheShii

I'll keep that in mind then as I rumble some ideas about in my head

Commission Me

TeacupTwink

The reasons why we have more boys than clients is mostly due to client x client is less likely to make sense or happen unless the two are left alone.

It is preferred we have staff out-numbering them and since a lot of our staff who are switches are subbing it is best to have switches or dominants.

Karasu

Suiko

Sadly I don't think I'd fit in with what you need for your group...
I'm not so good at playing forcefully dominant personalities and I wouldn't want to clog you with more submissive-type characters.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

icecradle

Well I am almost cartainly making an additional dom char.

And kho you should join with a switch anyway *makes puppy eyes*
AA // OO // Requests

Stygia

Are you guys still open to new characters? I've got an idea for a dom/sadist who might fit in well as a client.

Faustus

I'll be happy to drop in on behalf of our GM and say that YES more Dom/Sadists are totally welcome amongst our bunch!

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Stygia on October 13, 2013, 08:57:52 PM
Are you guys still open to new characters? I've got an idea for a dom/sadist who might fit in well as a client.

Feel free to send him in. :]