4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

PigPin

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

CaptainNexus616

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Cayenne

Oh right, we're married.

ONs & OFF

King Serperior

Okay, it's time now!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

I'm having baby yet?!

ONs & OFF

Boatman

So like your mother.
History, where creative writing was born.

Cayenne

Sorry, no sleeping here.

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Let's start screwing, then. >:)

Astre

Where are my cuddles?

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Astre

Boatman

Reminiscent of your mother

Astre

That's a disturbing thought

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Styx26

You brought more lube?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Adammair

Cayenne

Thank you Mister Lube~

ONs & OFF

Boatman

How about doggy now?

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

King Serperior

Damn........coffee really is.....

*faints*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Cayenne

So snakes have two...?

ONs & OFF

Adammair

Heard of spitting cobras?