Pokemon: Black Paradise Ascension (Seeking Dragonmaster Lance and Ash!)

Started by SammyGirl, September 17, 2011, 11:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SammyGirl

Added a theme for CELL. Check it out, I think you guys will like it.

Karasu: I can't tell you what to do with your character. that's up to you. Part of RPing is developing your own character and your own story. I don't mind offering advice now and then, but making frequent decisions about what should be done with a character that isn't mine only tells me it's good that you're in a position where you dO need to decide what to do. You need more practice, if it's hard for you.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll think of something. Micah's there afterall, so at least your character isn't alone. it's much much harder to make things happen when you're playing by yourself and don't have another character around.

Karasu

ya.. i'm just trying to think of what on earth Zeema would do there, naturalyl he had followed gary to pewter city, but sicne hes tied up at the moment with his wife (and im sure he isn't invited to watch or participate) I'm having trouble figuring out what it is he could really do..

With Sarianna ya that's alright because I'm making up something for her right now.
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Savant of the Wastes

It could be that Zeema got bored, wandered off, and followed the second group to the museum? He could probably cause some mischief for CELL.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

SammyGirl

Edited the front application page, one post down from the first post, to include details about alliances. Also added CELL and their description as an alliance.

SammyGirl

I'm considering making the Dragon Clan a separate alliance, obviously with Lance as the head, but I would like some input on the idea. If anyone happens to be interested in Lance, I would like their opinion too. I've always sort of lumped the dragon clan in with "society" alliance wise, but they sort of have their own interests and their own beliefs. I sort of have a backstory for them too, if anyone is interested in having me add that to the front page. It's a bit extensive, but it could come out to be very cool, especially for people who like dragons XD

Also, I know that we're seeking a character to play Ash, but I felt the need to iterate that Ash is not a critically important character, and we can always use an OC in his place if necessary. We do need Lance though.