Snapdragon's Desires [sub f for M or F]

Started by snapdragon, November 25, 2013, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snapdragon

Hello and thanks for taking time out to look at my post.

My name is Snapdragon and I work out of the CST zone. I have been writing for 10+ years now. I work full time and I am happy to be here at Elliquiy.

General what I am looking for currently is a few lines that may tickle my fancy with my time with E. With my writing, I generally like to bounce off ideas with the other person and make it something beyond just the blurb of an idea that was the original starting point.

I prefer to do things in third person, past tense and I try to match my co-writers in amount. Usually, I prefer between 2+ paragraphs a post. I feel it is better to have quality of writing over quantity. I do not have a "posting schedule," due to the nature of my offline work. My offline work can sometimes be very time consuming, but I try to respond as soon as I can.

Ladies, Lords, and Lieges are all welcomed here. I do not discriminate against writers and I love having casual chats.

I prefer roleplay on E's forums or PM.

Feel free to contact me through PM. I prefer that to replies on the thread.

Themes I Like:
♥ Magical Girls
♥ Modern Mythology
♥ Witchcraft
♥ Occultism
♥ Cults
♥ Psychics and Soulbonds
♥ Fairy Tale Retellings
♥ High Fantasy
♥ Post-Apocalyptic
♥ Gothic Horror
♥ Stockholm Syndrome
♥ Master/apprentice
♥ Teacher/Student
♥ May/December
♥ Machines/Androids/AIs
♥ Sci-Fi
♥ Supernatural
♥ Victorian Gothic

snapdragon

Quick bump but also I have been playing a lot of FFXIV and would love to find a partner to write with in the setting with an occupied Doma.

I also had been bitten by a big craving bug with the new trailer for The Hunger Games. I really wanted to explore Annie Cresta/Finnick Odair pre-movie that's heavier with plot, dotted with smut.

That's all for now <3