News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rescue Me - [FxF]

Started by MissFire, August 10, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

-Rescue Me-

Tracy Locke is geologist and naturalist by trade. A total fiend for nature. She hikes, backpacks, climbs mountains, generally uses the outdoors as a playground. At six six and built broad and strong, she'd best be described as almost amazonian in stature. A welcoming smile and cheeky sense of humor throw off any intimidation this impressive build might cause, revealing the gentle giant beneath. She can be prone to making rash decisions and just running on instinct when she's out exploring the wild; when she gets caught up in the excitement of being out in nature she's hard to stop. She has a bit of an 'everything will work out' attitude. When she relaxes, however, she can be quite logical and analytical. Tracy always has a remark or a joke on hand for just about every occasion and her sunny demeanor can be infectious. When we begin our story, Tracy is on vacation doing what she loves best; being in nature. Backpacking through the Wonderland Trail in Washington, Tracy is engrossed in everything natural. She is happy.

You, on the other hand, are city folk. You enjoy nature in the same way most city people do; from inside a camper or pop-up trailer. It's your preferred way of being outdoors. With wi-fi. You and your boyfriend have been going through a rough patch and figure this trip to the wilderness will be good for you. You decide to really 'rough it' and hike a short distance into the woods with a tent and a couple of packs. It's going to be tough, sleeping on that air mattress in that eight person cabin tent. Look, you can rough it in luxury, okay? This is still the middle of the woods. It's camping. You have a good start to the trip, but the first morning the two of you have a huge fight about something stupid. So you march off. Into the woods. With nothing. You're so angry you walk for what must be hours. Suddenly, you look around and.. you're lost. Absolutely lost. You yell for help. Your voice echoes. Nature calls you back, repeating your words in a mocking tone in your own voice.

Someone is out there, though. She hears you. Tracy will find you and the two of you will start on an adventure that might become something more.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

GaGa88

I could be interested in this, it sounds fun. I have a few characters, that I already have created, that could work for this.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

MissFire

Sure! Shoot me a PM and let's discuss details!
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Just an FYI, as long as this topic is unlocked I am still looking for someone. I'll only close it when the RP is going, so if you're interested, let me know!
    - Sima Yi