Quarantine memes

Started by Swidi, April 01, 2020, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Ain't that the truth! :-)

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Oniya

There's a rubber thimble thing that they make that's good for paper - I've seen some cashiers using it.  Might work on those produce bags.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Regina Minx

Quote from: Oreo on March 19, 2021, 02:40:30 PM

I use the moisture from the lettuce on my fingers. Of course I have to buy the lettuce I just touched for finger moistening purposes.

Oreo

Quote from: Regina Minx on March 19, 2021, 08:17:26 PM
I use the moisture from the lettuce on my fingers. Of course I have to buy the lettuce I just touched for finger moistening purposes.
That would work, but I can't eat lettuce. I should carry a moist towelette, but I'm doing good remembering my wallet.

Regina Minx

Quote from: Oreo on March 20, 2021, 02:41:18 PM
That would work, but I can't eat lettuce. I should carry a moist towelette, but I'm doing good remembering my wallet.

Another wet vegetable would work. Broccoli, spinach?

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Regina Minx on March 19, 2021, 08:17:26 PM

That's what I do too!  ;D
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Oreo

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Oreo

stormwyrm

Next time someone says ivermectin or whatever cures COVID-19...

It's just as true for viruses in a petri dish as it is for cancer cells. Probably a great breakthrough for those with COVID of the petri dish.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Haibane

Does this cure anti-vaxxers as well?

Lilias

In the Game of Needles, you win or you die (in about 1 case in a million).

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

stormwyrm

O/OA/A, Requests

Sara Nilsson

was about to say 200 minutes sounds way to much.

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Haibane

Love that second one. So very true... sadly.

Blythe

Quote from: Lilias on April 16, 2021, 06:12:41 PM
In the Game of Needles, you win or you die (in about 1 case in a million).

That Pfizer one had me rolling in laughter. <3

Haibane