A Death Stranding Search Thread

Started by Cadi, April 25, 2021, 08:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadi

W E L C O M E !

Hello, my name is Cadi!  I'm not great at making these things pretty but I'll be damned if I didn't try.  Hopefully this isn't as much of a mess as I anticipate it to be.

A B O U T   M E
    •  26 years old, typically go by She/Her, but I'm cool with any pronouns tbh, Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
    •  I'm really only interested in writing males right now.
    •  I have a strong preference for MxM, but I'm willing to do MxF too.  With MxF pairings, I prefer the female to be more dominant.  My characters tend to be switches, but some lean certain ways depending on their partners.
    •  I'm willing to double, triple, whatever, although it isn't a requirement.  I'll happily take on as many side characters as necessary too.
    •  I'll roleplay pretty much anywhere but threads.  Discord > gdocs > emails > PMs
    •  I can write anywhere from one paragraph to 10+, but I tend to mirror my partners.  I average two to four meaty paragraphs otherwise.
    •  I can provide samples, if requested
    •  I love ooc chat, I'll happily talk your ear off
    •  I have multiple disabling health conditions that sometimes get in the way of me replying consistently, but you can typically expect a reply a day, if I'm not having an episode.  If I go more than a week, check in.  Sometimes I forget it's my turn, or didn't realize you replied.
    •  Strong preference for canon x canon, will do oc x oc and canon x oc (I may need some convincing for canon x female oc though)
    •  I'm AU trash, canon-divergence is great, plain ol' canon is fun too
    •  Real life faceclaims = descriptions > illustrated/anime faceclaims
    •  Ask me about my limits, and let me know yours!

A B O U T   Y O U
    •  Be at least 18+, the closer to my age or older, the better.  Let me know your pronouns and tell me what time zone you're in!
    •  Be able to write at least males or dominant females.
    •  Be able to write at least one good paragraph per reply.  The more the merrier, but quality > quantity.
    •  Third person, past tense only.
    •  Be willing to write somewhere other than threads.

D E A T H   S T R A N D I N G
P A I R I N G S
MC x YC, same order applies to poly ships, the third role is up for negotiation.  Also open for solely platonic ships.
In any pairing involving a female character, the female has to be dominant or at the very least a domme-leaning switch.
Pairings in order from most wanted to least
Only have experience writing for Higgs thus far, with a tiny little bit of Sam, but I wouldn't mind writing for Sam, Fragile, or most of the gang, tbh
If you're interested in poly ships not listed here, go ahead and just tack a character onto any of these pairings and suggest it to me, I probably won't say no.

•  Higgs x Sam
    •  Higgs x Fragile
    •  Higgs x Amelie
    •  Higgs x "Daddy" (16+)
    •  Higgs x Fragile x Sam
    •  Higgs x Anyone tbh
    •  Higgs x OC  (Homo Demens, Porter, Prepper, up to you)
    •  Sam x Cliff
    •  Higgs x Cliff x Sam
    •  Sam x Deadman
    •  Sam x Heartman
    •  My OC x Canon
    •  OC x OC

I have doc for my characters with info on them, links to their f-list and BDSM test results, as well as writing samples.  Higgs' is pretty much done, aside from some things I need to add and I gotta finish his biography, but I'm still working on Sam's and my OCs'.  Ask for the links and I can send them. c:

This will be edited later!
Request Thread O/O Thread A/A Thread

Discord: Cadi#0965