Of Princes and Princesses

Started by DreadD, March 26, 2008, 04:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

It is said that, in this land, the first woman into whom the prince spills his seed shall be filled with his child, and that child shall be most extrodinary, and that she, and she alone, must be his queen, regardless of  her birth and rank.  The prince is young, yet, though he is rapidly maturing through puberty.  He has been warned against lust, against the stiffness between his legs, against inserting himself into the waiting slits of the women around him, and most importantly, even if his desire carries him there, to never, ever ejaculate into them.  Of course, he has not felt a climax yet.  He is just getting to an age where his parents conisder him old enough to learn of such things properly, but they are...  A little late.  One of the women in his life has decided to become his princess.  Perhaps it is, in fact, the Princess from another kingdom, a little snobbish, bossy, long capable of cajoling him into acts.  Perhaps it is one of his maids, intent on stirring him in his sleep, to awaken him filled with lust and claim him then, or perhaps seduce him in the tub.  Perhaps it is one of his teachers, an older, more mature woman, capable of doing more than just taking his virginity...

All of these scenarios appeal to me.  I am willing to play through more than one of them, though no more than one as the... Innocent prince.  I have but one request of anyone desiring to take up the prince: I would like his feelings, his desires, those details well described.  He may have had a few erections before, but it likely still feels strange to him.  His first climax will feel good, but strange, he does not know this feeling.  He may feel a stronger stiffness, a strange gathering feeling in his body, but he will be... Most shocked the first time he cums, he will likely be tricked into it.

This could run as a short "seduce and sex" bit, or, instead, as something larger.  Any fetishes/desires/preferred people to... Claim the prince can, of course, be settles of PM or IM.