Fantasy RP (Azhdeen, Lectra)

Started by Azhdeen, August 02, 2011, 12:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azhdeen

Smiles as he closes his fingers around her had feeling how soft her skin is and nods in agreement with her words "that's very true, as I said I make no excuse." Watches as she looks over the weapons making note of the look on her face as she does and wonders what she is thinking. "Yes they are.... or at least that's what I was told. I don't remember my parents." Gets a distant look in his eyes as he speaks while the old thought runs through his head of were he comes from. Shakes his head confused at her question and then he remembers the dagger at the small of his back. Reaches around grabbing it while he wonders why he didn't remember putting it there. Holds it out to her while it is still in its sheath, it is a dull colored sheath and and hilt. The hilts is about four inches long while the blade is about seven.

Lectra

Rosette held her hand over the blade purposely not touching it. Slightly she had a feeling either his memories were hidden away from him. Either accidently or on purpose. "You've been holding onto these for a while. Been in your family for generations..." All of the sudden different types of creatures came into her head one of them being dragons from her clan. "You were at the village that burnt down." Rosette removed her hand moving away from Marcus picking up Flick in a hurry. Her body slowly shuddered as she tried to keep herself from completely changing into a dragon. "Try and remember on your own I'm going back to my room." Rosette glanced back at him finally showing an emotion on her face. Extreme hate.

Azhdeen

Freezes at her words a look of confusion on his face as she suddenly moves to pick up Flick and go to her room. His confusion is so profound that he doesn't have time to respond to her sudden actions. When she looks at him he flinches visably from the look of hate on her face and wonders why she looked at him that way. Her words finally sink in complete after she closes the door his mind locking in on one thought she knows where I come from.

He sits staring at the door to her room for awhile lost in thought as he ponders the rest of her words. Deciding that there is more to the stories of that town than he knew he resolves to fill in the gaps of his past. Moving to the bed he sets his bag on the floor and the weapons next to it before climbing into bed for some sleep. The dagger she had last examined gets him to place it under his pillow so it is near when he needs it.

Lectra

Rosette tossed Flick onto the bed leaving him to fall back asleep. She tossed the lock on the window letting the glass almost shatter as it slammed open. In just a few seconds she was on the other side of the room and out the window in complete dragon form. It was a smaller version before exiting the window. Soon Rosette's form became the size it should have been which was twice the size of an elephant. Of course her form was much more elegant than some other dragons. On accident her tail swung smashing into Marcus' window. The glass flew inwards covering the floor. Rosette didn't even glance back not caring.

Azhdeen

Gives a muffled oath as the window is shattered and quickly raises his arm to shield his face. Leans forward looking out the window quickly and catches a glimpse of a tail moving quickly away. Shakes his head and thinks for a moment about asking for a different room, but decides not to bother with it. Shakes out the sheets to get any shards out of the bed before he reaches for his shirt. Laying back in bed after pulling on his shirt he reaches down unconsciously pulling the hand ax closer before he falls asleep.