Looking for female - Teacher/Student RP - Long Term

Started by Eric28, February 02, 2015, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric28

Hey and thanks for taking some time to check out my thread! Currently I am really craving a teacher/student RP where my character plays the teacher. Before I get into a few details it would be a good idea to check out my Ons and Offs just to make sure we are looking for the same thing. I am looking to write this story over PM only please and I tend to write 3-4 paragraphs per post but can write much more if the scene calls for it.

So in the story my character would be playing a new teacher at your school. I picture him as being in his late 20's and much younger than a lot of the staff who are in their late 40's early 50's. Your character would be a very popular girl, a heart of gold, but going down the wrong path in life. Partying/sex/drugs and maybe even a dysfunctional home life are causing a lot of issues/stress in her life.  Eventually your character has had enough and turns to my character for help. This would lead to their relationship building and eventually getting sexual. Now they have to deal with sneaking around and maybe this only causes even more stress in both their lives?

That's the bare bones version of it all. Clearly, there are more details to be ironed out but I'd much rather do that with an interested party. If this seems like something you would be interested in please feel free to send me a PM.
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A