Looking for a Small based party. [Pathfinder Group]

Started by OyabunKobold, August 21, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OyabunKobold

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Chulanowa

Well, pretty sure you can't get a prestige class at level 3, so I'm kinda curious what he's going with i nthe meantime myself  ;D Usual build, IIRC is a level of rogue and dumping the rest into wizard?

Also, second-guessing hte swashbuckler, since it's basically "Unchained rogue, but worse at everything" lol... fortunately I haven't had any time over hte weekend to work on it *anyway*!

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 18, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
Well, pretty sure you can't get a prestige class at level 3, so I'm kinda curious what he's going with i nthe meantime myself  ;D Usual build, IIRC is a level of rogue and dumping the rest into wizard?

Also, second-guessing hte swashbuckler, since it's basically "Unchained rogue, but worse at everything" lol... fortunately I haven't had any time over hte weekend to work on it *anyway*!

You can do mean things with swashbucklers if you build 'em right. Especially with your size category.

OyabunKobold

Unchained rogue 3 + sorcerer 3 lvl 7 is arcane trickster

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Muse

Actually can't grab the PRC 'til 8 because I'm using sorcerer instead of wizard, Oya.  Currenty Unchained Rogue 2, socrer 1.  Physica combat specialty is knives.  (she likes knives.  THey're cuddly)
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

OyabunKobold

Lvl 3 rogue 2d6 sneak attack and lvl 3 sorcerer is lvl 2 spells sll you need otherwise is the skill ranks and mage hand

Edit: nvm lol misreading spell slots lvl 3 rogue lvl 4 sorc >.<

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: OyabunKobold on September 18, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
Lvl 3 rogue 2d6 sneak attack and lvl 3 sorcerer is lvl 2 spells sll you need otherwise is the skill ranks and mage hand

Edit: nvm lol misreading spell slots lvl 3 rogue lvl 4 sorc >.<

Are you sure you wanna invest all that? Those levels could give you LOTS of rats if you build right...

OyabunKobold

Conundrum

What would probably be the best forum to put this in?
If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Kinda depends on what lewds you plan. I feel like anything with fantasy races is exotic by default. THAT SAID DEFINITLY SMALL GROUP RP'S AMIRIGHT WOOP WOOP!

Conundrum

If I have not responded to a post in 4 days, send me a PM as I may have missed it.

Roleplay Frog

Quote from: Conundrum on September 20, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
Traps might happen so probably NC Exotic then.

Oh a cute trap never hurt anyone ifyouknowwhatImean

OyabunKobold

Depends if you want to count Kobolds as Scalies and then animals then you gotta go up as far as bestiality.

Conundrum

I don't really know what things are counted a what.

Chanticleer

NC Exotic or Extreme Exotic both work so far as I'm concerned.

It's worth mentioning that E's rules always override (If a player says 'no,' it always means 'no.'). So really there's nothing wrong with going to ExEx...Nothing says we have to do all the things, but that way we're covered if something comes up that wouldn't fit in NC Exotic.

Just keep an eye on the players' O/Os and it'll be fine.
My current O/os (need work)

Chulanowa

Still need to buy her kit out, but here we go y'all

Name: Pennyroyal Roswyse
Nicknames: Penny, Brewsister Red
Sex: Female; bisexual, with a preference for other women
Race: Halfling
Class: Swashbuckler (Azatariel / Inspired Blade)
Alignment: Chaotic Good (Worships Cayden Cailean)
Level: 3
EXP: To be filled out when we find out how the leveling is going to be
Basic Appearance: Penny stands a mere two feet and nine inches (2'11" in bootheels) but carries a presence like six-foot-ten due to swagger and confodence. She keeps her bright coppery red hair cut short, just above her shoulders, where it frames a round face set with bright blue eyes, freckled cheeks, soft, full lips, and a pretty unpleasant-looking scar across the bridge of her nose. Her garb is plain in material but ostentatious in cut, plain colors and fabrics done up in bravo fashion, from the flipped, feathered hat to the burgundy-hued sash about her waist, to the suede boots that climb up her legs.
Personality:   Penny has a good heart, a sharp mind, and an unwavering faith in her ability to squeak out of any situation she puts herself in (deserved or no.) She presents herself as bold and even reckless, a woman who knows what she's after and determined to get it, all while looking good doing it. It's not all self-aggrandizement though. She's a strong believer in honor, courtly behavior (You can't shock a court without knowing how it works!) and freedom of others. A lot of this is due to her faith; she's a reverent member of Cayden Cailean's lay clergy, and happily proselytizes at every alehouse, wine-tasting, and dockside dive she can. She has a warm fondness for her own sex, and is something of a "tree climber" in that regard; there's just something about a woman tall enough to keep a halfling hidden beneath her petticoats...

Basic Background    She was an orphan; whether a waif caused by war, or disease, or even callous abandonment, she has no idea, and honestly would rather never find out. She was taken in by the Starstone Brewers, learning the craft and faith from an early age. So eager to join the order was she, that she took up rapier and shield to prove her dedication. The Lucky Drunkard never saw fit to bless her with divine power, and it turns out wandering the streets with a ready blade was a good way to get more of an adventure than she wanted; the scar across her nose wasn't from a glorious battle or a noble duel, but some perfumed lout smashing the flat of his blade across her face for her presumption. It didn't deter her though; quite the opposite. Two hears later that young man was scampering home with more than one hole in his behind.

Pennyroyal's taken up the mantle of adventurer to see more of the world, and maybe bring some good to it. She's fought foes great and meager, from the archetypal basement rats to a drunken troll who wasn't so willing to be preached at. Pitching in her blade against the goblin menace just seems the right thing to do.

A few goals for adventuring:
  • See the world
  • Liberate slaves from bondage
  • Wealth and fame, glory and honor
  • To get laid in every province between here and there
  • Learn new recipies for brew
  • Ride a dragon while badass music plays (see also item #4)
Connections:
Theme Song:

The Stats and Saves, Overview:
Stats, Saves, and Overview

Stats:
HP: 33/33
Str: 9 (-1)
Dex: 19 (+4)
Con: 16 (+3)
Int: 13 (+1)
Wis: 8 (-1)
Cha: 17 (+3)
Senses: Eyesight or Abilities like Scent
Attack Options: Rapier +9 (1d4+4, 18/20 piercing; Finesse);
CMB: +1
AC:  20
TAC: 15
FFAC: 16
CMD:  15
Resistances:
Immunities: 
Fortitude Save: +5
Reflex Save: +8
Will: +1
Initiative: +6

Skills, Feats and Class Features:
Skills Feats And Class Features
Skills:
Languages: Common, Halfling, Goblin
Skills:
+7 acrobatics, +9 bluff, +5 craft (brewing), +7 diplomacy, +7 intimidate, +5 knowledge (local), +5 knowledge (nobility), +5 perception, +5 ride, +3 sense motive,
Racial Bonuses:
Fearless (+2 to saves vs. fear)
Halfling Luck (+1 to all saves; stacks with fearless)
Keen Senses (+2 to Perception)
Fleet of Foot (Increase speed to 30')
Feats:
Weapon Finesse (Class bonus; Rapier only)
Weapon Focus: Rapier (Class bonus)
Fencing Grace (1st level)
Combat Reflexes (3rd level)
Traits:
Fencer
Fortified Drinker
Class Bonuses:
Inspired Finesse
Inspired Panache
Level 1 Deeds (Derring-do, Dodging Panache, Opportune Parry and Riposte)
Elysian Conviction
Level 3 Deeds (Bralani’s Swiftness, Kip-Up, Swashbuckler Initiative, Whimsical Riposte)
Battle Dance

Inventory:
Inventory Info

Magic Item Slots:
Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Shoulders:
Neck:
Chest:
Body:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Complete Inventory:
Inventory here
End Wealth:
PP
GP
SP
CP
Total Weight:
## Lbs carried;

[/list]

Chanticleer

Oh, that's an awesome short swashy.

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 20, 2018, 09:14:11 PM
A few goals for adventuring:
  • See the world
  • Liberate slaves from bondage
  • Wealth and fame, glory and honor
  • To get laid in every province between here and there
  • Learn new recipies for brew
  • Ride a dragon while badass music plays (see also item #4)

I strongly suspect that items iv and vi will be somewhat popular goals with a significant chunk of the rest of the party.

OyabunKobold

so updating this for the new stuff adding in the updated links and adding user names.

So we officially have completed a Magus (Kobold;OyabunKobold), a Rogue (Kobold;Chanticleer), a Arcane trickster (gnome;Muse), A broodmother (Ratfolk;Roleplay Frog), And a Swashbuckler (halfling;Chulanowa)

Edit: Has anyone heard from Lady Owl recently and if they are still interested or the other two that poked their heads in?

Chanticleer

This is looking like an outrageously fun grope group.

Quote from: OyabunKobold on September 20, 2018, 10:02:44 PM
Edit: Has anyone heard from Lady Owl recently and if they are still interested or the other two that poked their heads in?

Unfortunately, no. Perhaps send out a 'last check' PM?

OyabunKobold

I think that should be done yeah before we officially start. Will need to go through the last 11 pages and get a list of pms :3

EDIT: sent it out lets see if theyre still in or not so we might be here at 5 ready or we might be as big as 7 strong @conundrum.

Chanticleer

Quote from: OyabunKobold on September 20, 2018, 10:27:16 PM
I think that should be done yeah before we officially start. Will need to go through the last 11 pages and get a list of pms :3

EDIT: sent it out lets see if theyre still in or not so we might be here at 5 ready or we might be as big as 7 strong @conundrum.

I confess I don't even remember what sorts of characters they talked about apping.

schnookums

I havne't lost interest but I've been quiet mainly because the group is getting very large and I worry about it being a bit much. If people (including our illustrious GM) think it'll be fine I should be able to wrap things up by Friday or Saturday, but I won't be offended if people would rather keep the number of players from getting too high.

OyabunKobold

I dont believe schnookums stated any character yet (hiiii by the way ;D ) but lady owl was going to roll with a goblin witch last i heard.

As for the party being too big schnookums i dont feel 7 is but its up to conundrum and what they feel should be the max.

Chulanowa

Quote from: schnookums on September 20, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
the group is getting very large

Actually I think we're at a combined six feet, two inches, and maaaaybe ~120 lbs. Including gear.