Harry Potter Mafia Game Thread ~ WIZARDS WIN!!!

Started by Sarena, November 25, 2012, 02:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

I'm an ordinary wizard just like anyone else! I got a message from Kythia accusing Chelemar from an unspecified source. I felt division among our ranks was the last thing we needed, I appologize I was mistaken. Whomever Kythia's source on Chelemar was can check into me, you will see I am a completely innocent man.

persephone325

Persephone gasped softly as it was revealed that Chelemar was, in fact, a Death Eater. Her instincts were...wrong.

"Athena, this is quite strange." She said to her pet, stroking under its chin.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

James Moriarty

James extends a long, pale finger up to the bridge of his nose, hiking his spectacles back into place, eyeing persephone325 warily.  "It is strange, isn't it?"  He moved closer to get a better view of her face.  "Does the fact that you defended one of the Dark witches not disturb you more than this?  Hmm..."  Looking at her sideways, he walked to the end of the Great Hall and left for his office.

persephone325

Athena hissed as James approached. Sephie placed a hand on her head and scratched behind her ears. "Hush..." She reassured her.

"I did not defend her. I simply did not vote for her." Persephone corrected as he left. Athena growled as he walked away and Sephie sat in the chair, deep in thought.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Kythia

"Well.  Good night all.  Mr Waddles and I are going to spend the night alone with an unlocked door.  You see, the Death Eaters will be expecting us to take precautions against their attack - this way I have the element of surprise.  I'm a tactical genius."  Mr Waddles quacked and Kythia glared at him "No?  Well how come I always beat you at Wizard Chess then?"

RedPhoenix

Quote from: MCsc on December 04, 2012, 11:46:08 AM
I'm an ordinary wizard just like anyone else! I got a message from Kythia accusing Chelemar from an unspecified source. I felt division among our ranks was the last thing we needed, I appologize I was mistaken. Whomever Kythia's source on Chelemar was can check into me, you will see I am a completely innocent man.

Polyjuice is a hell of a drug.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Beguile's Mistress

A house elf popped in and all but dropped a tray on the table by BeMi's elbow and immediately poofed back to the kitchens before she could utter even a thank you.

"The house elves are skittish," she said to herself as she poured a mug of rich dark coffee from a Never Empty Never Cool pot shaped like an owl and snatched a dickersnoodle from the plate that sat beside it.

"Chelemar, Chelemar, Chelemar," she chanted and sighed.  "How could you go so wrong?  How could you?  What did the Dark Lord promise you or do to you to lure you to betray us?"  Sipping her coffee and nibbling on the cookie BeMi leaned back in her chair and lifted her feet to the edge of the table to admire the polished black size six open-toed pumps at the end of her slender legs.

RedPhoenix

Black open toed pumps? Oh that is practicably a confession!!!!

Beguile's Mistress

*laughs*  I love sexy shoes!  Want a dickersnoodle?  *offers the plate*

RedPhoenix

That sounds like something we aren't allowed to say on public forums. ???

Beguile's Mistress

Where is you mind? *giggles*

It's dicker's noodle.  My Gram makes them for all the kids. ;D

Beguile's Mistress

"Usually they are but these are turned inside out."  BeMi offered the plate to the flamboyant wizard.

James Moriarty

Did somebody mention Dicker's Noodles?  Why, I am so hungry, I could eat Stinksap.  Might I have one, or three?  And does anyone know where the milk's gone off to?

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi pushes the plate of cookies across the table and waves her hand summoning a house elf who slammed a pitcher of milk and two goblets on the table.  Some spilled but he was in such a hurry he didn't even clean it up.

"I have half a mind to start handing out socks to these guys so they can get out of here, they are so scared of the Dark Lord and the Death Eaters."

James Moriarty

James smiles eagerly at the milk and cookies and looks up at BeMi, a bemused smile on his face.  "And you are not?"  Nibbling gingerly at the edge of the treat, he looks over the rims of his glasses at the strikingly-clad witch and grins.

persephone325

Persephone, with Athena at her heels, approached the group as she heard BeMi's comment about how scared the Elfs were.

"I'd be more afraid of the Dementors." She interjected. "You know our healer wouldn't be able to save the victim." Athena rubbed up against her legs. Sephie reached down and patted her head. "May I have a snack?" She asked politely, wondering if anyone else was on edge like she was.
I don't know.

Beguile's Mistress

"Well, the elves are little splinters in the running of things and they're trapped here," BeMi told James as she pushed the plate of cookies toward Sephie.  Those eyes of his were pretty busy she thought and that made her feel pretty warm.

"We can leave when we want and they can't.  We can stand and fight or escape if one of those nasty buggers shows their face."

"Still, I'd hate to come up against a Dementor in a dark corner, ya know?* she added offering Sephie the milk and cup that appeared out of nowhere.  "The healer may have a tough time of it if the Death Eaters have their way."

persephone325

Persephone bowed her head slightly as BeMi offered her the plate and a glass of milk.

"Thank you." She said, then sat down in a nearby chair. "Dementors are scary things." She agreed with BeMi and took a bite of the cookie in her hand. "The Dementor's kiss seems like a fate worse than death." Sephie shuddered at the thought as Athena jumped up on her lap.
I don't know.

James Moriarty

James nodded thoughtfully and took another bite.  "These truly are delicious, you know that?  Old man Dicker sure had some marvelous noodles."  The crunching of the cookie was for a moment the only sound in the small lounge.

He sat back in his chair, still very taken by BeMi's choice of footwear, continuing to gaze at the woman with interest.  "You know, back when I was a boy, I saw one healer fend off four Dementors.  She was brandishing a long, wooden rolling pin and there was flour everywhere... wait a minute.  Maybe that was a baker fending off inquisitive rats."  He lapsed into silence for a moment, taking a long drink of milk.

"Sorry, I... what were we talking about?  Oh, hello, persephone325!  What a pleasant surprise -- I hope you've forgiven me for my abruptness earlier.  I hope you like cookies."

RedPhoenix

I'm still not entirely convinced these are cookies we're talking about.  :-X

persephone325

Persephone smiled at James and nodded.

"All water under the bridge, James." She replied. Athena curled up on her lap and rested her head on her paws. She seemed to forgive him as well. Sephie took another bite of her cookie, but couldn't help wondering what would happen the next morning...
I don't know.

Beguile's Mistress

BeMi looked over at Red to try and guage if she was truly concerned or having a joke on them.

"You can try them for yourself if you like.  We have plenty."  The supply of cookies didn't seem to diminish no matter how much they ate and the milk jug stayed full and icy cold as BeMi plucked another goblet from the air for the latest guest all ready to be filled for her if she wished.

BeMi found James quiet amusing if a bit vague and his sudden notice of Sephie made her smile.  She had been watching his eyes which had been watching her toes which had been moving hypnotically back and forth.

"It might have been a group of boys the baker was trying to vanquish.  They can be as worrisome as a pack of hungry rodents."

Sarena

Night Results

Light slowly made it's way into the sky as the sun began to rise.  All the talk of dickersnoodles, frightened house elves and sexy shoes came to an abrupt halt with the arrival of an innocuous, harried wizard.  Her hair looked unkept, her glasses barely hanging on the end of her nose.  Breathless, she looked around the room and stammered out, "W...what are y...y...you all s...sitting around f...f...for?!  H...haven't you h...h...heard?!"

It seemed last night was an unlucky night for both sides.  Two bodies were discovered.  One was that of SunshineSparkle, another innocent wizard, who had fallen victim to the Death Eaters.  The other was the etheral body of a Dementor, Josietta.

Day Four Begins!

With the elected Minister of Magic dead and proven to be working for the Dark Wizard, a new one would have to be voted on.

Things will be done just a little differently this morning, ladies and gentlemen!  You will be voting on both a Minister of Magic and who is guilty.  So, here is how I'd like it done:

1) Vote for Minister of Magic by secret balet.  Everyone PM your choice to me with the PM heading:  HP Minister Vote.

2) Vote in game thread for who to lynch, as usual. 

Results of the secret balet vote will be posted with the results of the in game vote before the fourth night begins.  Unless there is a tie, then I will announce the results and ask the new luck MoM to break the tie!

May the odds be ever in your favor!

I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kythia

Kythia triumphantly took down the picture of Chelemar from her evil wall and checked who was next.  "I knew the potions master was cooking something up," she remarked to Mr Waddles "Rhyming potion is very similar to poison potion, it was an easy mistake to make.  And Josietta is no great surprise - frankly the shock is that we voted a black robed figure who sucked all the positive emotions out of anyone she contacted in as Minister for Magic in the first place.  We should probably stop serving extra strong Goblin Wine at these meetings."

"Quack quack quack"

"By Merlin's Staff, Mr Waddles, talk normally.  The potion has worn off, you don't need to rhyme any more.  But in answer to your question, I have no idea who Beguile is either.  Some married man she's having an affair with, I presume.  I'll ask her later.  Now, who's next in my foolproof and one hundred per cent guaranteed accurate system?  The all encompassing blackness of Luna - only person ever to be too evil to be a Death Eater - has gone.  Chelemar has gone - I'm worried we did a favour to the Dark Lord there though.  She was clearly much more evil even than him and was probably trying to overthrow him.  Quelled some dissension in his ranks there, but thats neither here nor there.  Kendra is the next most evil."