Naruto Interest Check

Started by Snowe, April 01, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Actually I think we should find a GM for this...

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Vaulera

I would be more than willing to take over this roleplay, I have a fair bit of experience in things such as this. Although I will be playing my character, I have a good idea of how I would want to separate the threads, putting this in a big group would be fitting, multiple sub-threads to account for squads and then areas like the forest of death for chuunin exams.

Sessha

Well you got my vote then.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Annie

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

Glyph

Carlissa

Kinda pointless to vote when there's only one canidate. :/
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Sessha

True but it doesn't stop us from voting anyway.  :-)

Annie

Quote from: Carlissa on April 15, 2012, 01:14:36 PM
Kinda pointless to vote when there's only one canidate. :/

Yes, it's just to show our support to Vaulera. ;P

Sessha

Quote from: Annie on April 15, 2012, 04:22:22 PM
Yes, it's just to show our support to Vaulera. ;P
^--------------------------- What she said.  :-) ;D 8-)

summoner2183

I wholeheartedly agree with this... my vote is in as well.  ;D

Vaulera

Okay, I don't know how many or even who has PMed snowe, so I am going to just create and play as all three jounin. This shouldn't matter much at all considering the plot I have in mind would not revolve to much around the jounin. In regards to said plot, I want to keep it mostly in the dark, but I will be doing a chuunin exams, because every naruto fan loves those. I am going to go create a character thread in NC EX freeform so that I can get a clear idea of who is actually here and those who are signed up but don't have character sheets on here. On top of this, I will be looking for one more genin to fill in for snow. To finish this all off, I will make a second thread like this, looking for people who I may either incorporate into later plots, like the chuunin exams, or just characters that would be hard to do myself.

Annie

Ok, Vaulera. I'll make some minor changes to my char. Nothing much, really. Looking forward to this one! ;)

Sessha

Mine is already up in the character thread.  :-)

Carlissa

Like I said before, I'll make a character if we need one more to start. It might take me a couple days to get a profile up though.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Marie Reynolds

Alright cool ill start finishing up my Aburame then since their is a definite future to this game.

Roleplay Frog

I vote for Valuera as well *no idea what this is about.. well apart from the title and stuff!*

Snake

well I put my character up but there isnt' alot of detail for him.

Vaulera

Lack of detail is fine, I just like having an easily accessible list of characters, especially in this circumstance, the list of jutsu and the squads will be pretty important. On top of that, this is my first time directing more than five people.

Annie

Ok, made the changes on my char. Vaulera, I assumed that this will happen in the future, after the events of the manga. Is that alright?

Vaulera

Yeah, I feel like changing the time period could only mess up the story.

Sessha

I'm cool with keeping it roughly the same as well, though for Kyo the way I wrote his story the time change wouldn't really effect him.

Vaulera

As of right now, I have made a character thread on EX NC SMALL. Everyone who has created a character here must post it there. It is there so that I can organize the squads, ALSO, those who only worked with snowe via PM must contact me IMMEDIATELY, I cannot start until I have all of you in your respective squads, once that's all taken care of it will be sunshine and rainbows people.

Sessha

So what is the status of this particular game?

Vaulera

Alright, so I have a third for all of the squads, Just waiting for them to post their particular characters or send them to me for revision. Two are created, one is Marie, and that's being taken care of shortly he said. I want to know, do you guys want to start straight out of the academy, or skip ahead a year? The missions I would have you do would be sorta like the zabuza/haku one, low tier at first glance, but much more advanced. But if we do the year in one, it would be more in tune with assisting the other villages and fighting off an unnamed force that I will reveal later on. That will be what is driving not only the plot, but what I think the most important part is, the development of the characters, learning more jutsu (approved by me via messages), chuunin exams and so forth. As a disclaimer, the chuunin exams will be handled delicately and differently than the actual exams in the naruto series. The whole preliminary tourney was only because there were too many people already there. Either way, your choice, start from squad assembly (this allows a looooooot more character growth and interaction, as you make the history with your squad mates) or a year in, (sort of cheating, but more action oriented instead of a more story or character based rp). Since I am actually playing, I would prefer to start from scratch, but majority wins, there are no ties, we are a 9 person roleplay.

Laughing Hyena

One vote for squad assembly