Changing from a "Lord" to a "Liege"?

Started by Winds Of Lust, August 30, 2021, 06:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

So I started playing here a loooooooooong time ago before I had much of a concept of gender and self-identity. I was used to just playing my "assigned" roll, but a while back my mentality shifted and my concept of my gender identity shifted big time. Ever since I sort of just ignored the big green 'Lord' label because well, likely the same reason I avoided questions about my IRL gender identity. Figured I should stop dragging my feet on this sort of thing and see if anyone can help me out in getting that changed.

Thank you for your time!

ZephyrInk

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on August 30, 2021, 06:38:58 PM
So I started playing here a loooooooooong time ago before I had much of a concept of gender and self-identity. I was used to just playing my "assigned" roll, but a while back my mentality shifted and my concept of my gender identity shifted big time. Ever since I sort of just ignored the big green 'Lord' label because well, likely the same reason I avoided questions about my IRL gender identity. Figured I should stop dragging my feet on this sort of thing and see if anyone can help me out in getting that changed.

Thank you for your time!

Can you please send me a PM =)