Caravanserai [Whitesand Moonrock Observatory]

Started by Flower, July 09, 2018, 08:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Date | Time: June 13th, 2020 | Early Night
Wearing: (as pictured)
Tagging: Tori!

"Mmmm hmmm." Becky nodded, pulling the blanket up about herself she offered the other end of the blanket to Tori in case she was feeling cold and wanted to wrap herself up too. Of course that require the two of them to sit awfully close, and there were other blankets around, but Becky didn't feel terribly obliged to point that out at the moment!

"So. Which one are you?" Becky asked with a smile. "What star sign I mean." She pointed up to the sky above them.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

LadyKatherine

Name: Victoria "Tori"  Valentine
Date | Time: 13 June 2020 | Early Night
Wearing: Small black slightly frilly dress with a pink outline of a heart above the left breast. And black silk gloves that go up to the elbows
Tagging: Becky

Victoria nodded and took the other end of the blanket, and slid in close enough that her arm just lightly touched Becky's.

"Scorpio" She said looking up at the stars "But I've never put much faith in them..." She looked over to Becky "What about you?"

RedPhoenix

"Taurus." Becky said happily, leaning against the backdrop of the couch, her legs curled up and away from Tori, the blanket wrapped around both of them now, she looked up at the starry sky. "You can't see him right now." She said, "Not until later in the year. Your little critter's right over there though." She pointed to Scorpius. "See there's the tail?" She traced the outline with her finger. "You gotta kinda squint." She smiled and laughed a little.

"You know," she said, turning back to Tori with a smile. "They say when a Scorpio and Taurus fall in love it never dies." She smiled at the woman warmly. "You may not put much faith it, but you know, that's cuz you're a Scorpio." She grinned at the woman a bit cheesily.

LadyKatherine

Wearing: Small black slightly frilly dress with a pink outline of a heart above the left breast. And black silk gloves that go up to the elbows

Victoria let out a giggle "Is that so? Well maybe I should go find a Taurus that doesn't make such terrible jokes~" She smiled, a very lighthearted smile.

"Becky..." She looked back up at the stars "Do you believe in fate?"

RedPhoenix

Becky let out a laugh as Tori said she told terrible jokes. She felt like some sort of tension had broken between them, and that they could talk a bit more freely now.

She scooted ever so slightly and subtly, she scooted closer to the woman.

"Of course I do." She said with an easy smile.

LadyKatherine

The blush returned to Victoria's face. They were so close now, she wasn't sure what to do. Victoria closed her eyes, then slowly placed her hand on top of Becky's. She took a deep breath as their hands touched. She still didn't like touching people, or vice-versa, but she thought that for Becky, maybe she could try.

RedPhoenix

Becky smiled softly as Tori touched her hand. She wanted to put her other hand over Tori's, but decided to the girl move on her own time. She could tell this was a big deal for her.

"I'm glad you let me buy you a drink." She said gently, smiling at the girl but not making any moves on her, just letting her be for a cozy moment.

LadyKatherine

"I'm glad you bought me a drink~" She smiled, for how bad this date could have gone, it turned out pretty good. They were sitting huddled under a blanket looking at the stars, that was pretty romantic. But how did you proceed? She had read a lot of books and seen a lot of movies about romance, the guy would always have some sort of beautiful line that he would say and then kiss the girl. Tori's mind was blank.

Perhaps a little more cuddling would be enough? She moved a little bit closer to Becky, not trying to be too aggressive. "When I came here I wasn't even planning on staying here, let alone meeting someone like you."

RedPhoenix

Becky smiled happily as Tori moved closer to her, and she returned the gesture in kind so that now they were very close indeed, bodies brushing against each other under the blankets, which Becky adjusted about them as they moved to keep the two wrapped up nice and snug in the cold air of the desert at night.

"Well." Becky said, letting her arm gently fall about the girl, soft fingers finding Tori's shoulder on the far side and stroking there gently. "If you're finding life stressful and need a break, I think you'll like it here very much." She smiled softly and pleasantly. "I can tell you from personal experience, staying here will change your life."

LadyKatherine

"Maybe you're right, I really did need a break" She looked at Becky with a warm smile "And someone like you to talk to doesn't hurt either~" She squeezed Becky's hand gently and rested her head on her shoulder.

RedPhoenix

Becky felt quite touched as Tori squeezed her hand, knowing as she'd just learned that she was sensitive about her hands, Becky squeezed back very gently, and laced her fingers together with Tori's, so that they held their far hands lightly. Meanwhile the girl placed her head on Becky's shoulder in a way that made the darker girl smile big and she reached her closer hand up to wrap about Tori's shoulders, her hand ending up petting the lighter girl's hair soothingly and lovingly.

Becky lowered her own face to be closer to Tori's, close enough to plant a light kiss on her forehead, which is just what Becky did.

"Caravanserai is a great place to forget about the world." She agreed. "You'll meet all sorts of amazing people here, do things you never would have dreamed of before." She was obviously talking about what she was doing right now, snuggling with and flirting with another woman, a woman who claimed to be from a family of criminals with scars on her hands and all sorts of stories, Becky thought to herself. But right now, for the moment at least, they could comfortably share something close to silence.

The desert around them was quiet, other than the light hum of some of the power from the hotel below them, the air was still and dry and very cool, the sand dunes seemed to stretch for miles with only some rocky outcrops here and there, a few patches of light vegetation, and of course the expansive hotel grounds and facilities all around them.

"I swear I feel like Princess Jasmine up here." Becky smiled. "Please tell me you know who that is." She grinned, the woman looked young, she hoped not too young to know Becky's favorite movie.

LadyKatherine

Victoria smiled and blushed a bit more when Becky placed a kiss on her forehead. She was really enjoying her time with her.

"Princess Jasmine?" Victoria looked confused "Is she some sort of Arabian royalty?"

She stared at Becky seriously before she began to laugh " Yes, I know who she is. I may be young but I still enjoyed a few of the older Disney classics" 

RedPhoenix

Becky froze, ready to sob, but then breathed a sigh of relief.  "Yes, it's a whole new world." She grinned, snuggling a little closer. Just a little closer, as up on the high roof with a desert in all directions it was a bit like riding around on a flying carpet. At least it was to her.

"Have you traveled a lot?" She asked after a moment, then to answer her own question she expanded, "I grew up in nowheresville Mississippi, went out to California when my ex-husband got his job there." She didn't see the need to mention that was a professional athlete and worth a bunch, which was how Becky ended up with money in a divorce, it just didn't seem like anything that mattered at the moment. "He took me down to Mexico a few times, the Caribbean I guess." She didn't sound terribly enthusiastic. "It wasn't really as nice as I thought it would have been. I've never been this far away. Maybe that's why it's so peaceful."

"How about you?"

LadyKatherine

Victoria was warming up to the feeling of being so close to someone.

"I've been so many places, my father travels a lot for his job and he usually drags me along with him. He wants to teach me how to run the business when he's gone." She pauses, wondering if she should say anymore about that "Mmm... Anyway, I've been all over the world, my birth city New York of course, Chicago, Las Vegas, I've been to Rome, Paris, and even Beijing. And that's only a few. My father has his own private jet so traveling around is easy."

She shakes her head "Sorry I wasn't trying to brag"

RedPhoenix

There was that mysterious family business again. Becky was starting to suspect they did something worse than make knock off bags.

"Oh don't worry." She smiled. "Everyone here's a bigger big shot than me. So I guess this place doesn't seem all that special to you huh?" She was a little disappointed, hoping she wasn't charmed with everything here, but it must just seem dull to a world-traveling babe like Tori. Oh well, at least she could enjoy the stars. She glanced up to do just that, snuggling in close with the girl, letting her rub gently down her shoulder to her elbow and back up again as she did.

LadyKatherine

"Well it has been pretty special so far" Victoria winks "And I would say you've been pretty special too~"

"Hey, you know what? Maybe we could go traveling together some day." She smiled wide as she spoke. "And there's amazing restaurant in Rome that I'm sure you'd like!"

RedPhoenix

"Awww." Becky smiled, hearing that Tori called her special. "Thank you doll." She said, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss against the girl's forehead. "I'm glad you think so."

She grinned a little, anxious at hearing Tori's proposition. She squirmed a little, using the excuse to get yet closer to the girl so that the two of them were now snuggling directly against each other, Becky's fancy dress touching against Tori's dark and frilly one, their bodies lighting resting against each other under the blanket, under the stars. "No one's ever asked me to come to Europe with them." She said with a bit of a nervous flutter to her voice. "And I dunno, coming here and hiding away is one thing. Being out in the world, I'd feel like a dumb clumsy American, wouldn't even know how to say hi in Rome." She grinned self-deprecatingly. 

LadyKatherine

Victoria giggles "You could leave the taking to me, I'm quite good at speaking Italian. But I won't force you, the offer's open."

She nuzzles into Becky's shoulder "We could start smaller, Niagara Falls is supposed to be nice this time of year. We could go to London, it might be a bit rainy around this time."

RedPhoenix

Becky smiled at the offer, finding it sweet but shook her head. "Oh nuh uh, I've had enough of letting my dates speak for me." She said with a laugh.

She shivered involuntarily at the mention of Niagara Falls and London.

"So cold there." She pouted a little, pulling back just a bit so that Tori could see her dress. "You really want me to leave outfits like this at home when I pack?" She fluttered her eyes playful, flirty, goofy, finding her comfort zone with this girl.

LadyKatherine

Victoria grins "Are you saying that you need dresses like this to look nice? Because I would beg to differ. Besides it's June, it's pretty much summer, Niagara Falls is not that far north."

Victoria pulls Becky hand up to her face and kisses it "And I would make sure you were warm and safe"

RedPhoenix

Becky eyed Tori dubiously, both because she seemed to imply that she didn't need to help of this dress, but moreso due to her claims that Canada would ever be warm. But before she could say anything, her hand was pulled up to Tori's mouth and kissed and Becky couldn't help but break into the biggest smile, stomach filled with butterflies as a nice, tingly sensation spread all through her, goosebumps growing all over her body and then just as quickly vanishing.

"Oh." She let out a giggle, blushing like mad. "Well I ah, I admit that sounds mighty tempting." She reached her arm around Tori's shoulders, rubbing it up and down her arm gently, then let it slip down her side and come to rest around her waist, pulling her up nice and close. "Very, very, tempting." But, as nice as that felt, Becky wanted more.

Her face was so close to Tori's now, her lips right there, slightly opened. She tilted her head slightly to one side, eyes on Tori's watching carefully for sign of refusal, and moved in slowly for a kiss on the lips.

LadyKatherine

Her face was so close, Victoria's heart was beating out of her chest. And then Becky began to move closer, this was it. Victoria closed her eyes and readied herself. Then their lips touched, and it was a magic feeling, like a spark moving through her body. It was an awkward kiss, as Victoria had only done it once before.

RedPhoenix

Becky kept her eyes open at first, watching the smaller woman with a tender concern as she kissed her. She didn't move all that much, sensing that Tori was a bit unsure of herself. Of course, so was Becky. She'd never kissed a girl like this, truth be told it had been a long time since she kissed anyone she really wanted to kiss before she came to Caravanserai. She'd almost forgotten how herself.

After a bit she closed her eyes and savored it, still not doing much more than pressing her lips together, adjusting her kiss slightly as she moved her head, and then after a moment, she slowly pulled away to breathe.

She was grinning like a loon as they pulled apart, but not very far. She rested her forehead against Tori's tenderly, letting their noses almost touch as she grinned at her.

And then she just grinned and grinned, happy as as she'd ever been, not seeing the need to say anything. One hand hand gently rubbed at Tori's far arm, running up and down it, the other gently cupped her cheek. After a moment she placed a quick, playful kiss right on her lips again, and then resumed just smiling at her.

LadyKatherine

Victoria's face was bright red, but she was smiling too. It was an amazing feeling. She draped her arms around Becky's shoulders, and kissed her again this time a bit more competently.

Victoria had forgotten why she had even come to this hotel, and whatever reason it was was no longer important. Only one thing was important right now, and it was Becky.

RedPhoenix

Becky savored the second kiss much more slowly, letting Tori be the one whose energy led this embrace. She tilted her head, wrapped both arms around the woman's shoulders, and held her close as the two locked lips. Becky was obviously very happy to be kissing her, as the little appreciative noises she made let the newcomer know. This time her eyes were closed right away, and they stayed closed until Tori had finally stopped.

Becky's eyes fluttered open and she smiled with complete contentment. "Thank you." She purred, nuzzling her nose against Tori's.