Umm help?

Started by keyxmakerx1, February 04, 2015, 12:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyxmakerx1

The reason I joined was to find a rp friend for my bf, but it seems his account was deleted all together??

keyxmakerx1

Sigh nvm he's just an not the smartest person ever.. But I did Want to inquire why we are on hold.

Oniya

The Hold message in your introduction thread should have a link to a forum with a sticky to read, and where you can request additional information. 
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

keyxmakerx1

Both mine and his thread was deleted.

Nico

There is no thread yet, for either of you. You have to start them. :-)

keyxmakerx1

Quote from: Nicholas on February 04, 2015, 08:56:53 AM
There is no thread yet, for either of you. You have to start them. :-)

No, We HAD threads, but they were removed.

Nico

Sorry, I wasn't aware that you were looking for your intro threads.

You can find those here.

keyxmakerx1

Sigh im very disheartened that we both would be denied. After all we were some of the most popular posts on the intro thread. I'm afraid we won't be reapplying, and it's very unprofessional not to give reasons behind your actions :(

Nico

You two have not been denied, but put On Hold. You can read here what it is all about. If you reapply or not, is, of course, entirely up to you.