Prison School Interest Check (anime/hentai, multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, July 19, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephora

A crossdressing student is actually a pretty normal trope in anime.  Maybe the student in question entered under false pretenses, like under his sister's name or something?  I think it could actually be really interesting to see play out.  Of course, all bow before the might of the gm. 

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 11:18:28 AM
We've gotten some more characters, which is good, but my main concern now is we still don't have a USC or ASC presence. Which means the 'prison' part of Prison School is kind of null and void...

I could make my character part of the USC, but I honestly don't think she'd fit too well. Would you permit a second character for some of us?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NileGoddess

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 28, 2016, 12:14:52 PM
Would it be okay if I revised my profile to include her in one of the factions? In fact it might be wise to require it as part of the profile? Just a suggestion.

That will be fine. It's not a requirement because it's stated in the opening post that the USC should be involved.

Quote from: Chrystal on July 28, 2016, 02:38:36 PM
Would you permit a second character for some of us?

One character for now, please.

akirakaneda

Hope there is space for one more character:

Name: Kensuke Minamoto

Year in School: First

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Secret Fetishes: As many teenagers unexperienced in love he has thoughts that goes between big breasted girls to find “true love”. He also likes older girls, kind girls, sportive girls, struggling and dominate his partner.

Appearance: he is 5’6’’, he prefers to wear the black uniform of the Japanese public schools, if he is not in the school wearing jeans and hooded jackets. Coming from a cold region much of his clothes might seem inappropriate for the weather of the city at first. He needs reading glasses

Personality:

Kensuke is the elder son of the noble Minamoto family, so he is expected to accomplish with the high standards of traditional Japanese families in studies, manners and also in the martial art his family has practiced since the Sengoku Age, Jujutsu or Jiujitsu, managing to won the regional middle school tournament twice.

He is unexperienced in matter of love due to his father had forbid him having a girlfriend since he is already engaged with a girl since childhood. Because of it he is quite  a tsundere, but considering his past, he might become a bit of yandere if he is in love or think he is. As he couldn't have any girlfriend, he found other ways to deal with his libido, while practising jujutsu, he likes to touch and struggle with girls, and he enjoys while they moan or yell their submissions. He knows it's weird and try to repress those sensations.

Besides, as his mother died when he was a kid, he likes to "punish" women physically or verbally, again he represses it; also his mother's absence causes he likes older and caring girls.

He is very self-controlled, being polite but distant as is expected of a descendant of a noble family. But he is not a rich big-head, for the reduced number of people who know him well, specially his sister, he is a good person who really cares for those who have gained his sympathy, expressing it through actions rather than words. However, in some occassions, after surpassing his breaking point, he can have burst of anger and violence.

Other detail is that his family, like the Republicans, has taught him to politely dislike foreigners and homosexuals.

He spent much of his life in Hokkaido, the Northern island of Japan, therefore at his arrival he was not only new in the academy but also in the city, so everything is kind of new for him.

Sephora

Oooh,  A possible yandere!  <3 

Now THAT is exciting.  ^_~

Tokyorose627

Tokyorose627

Name: Ryuji Kanagami

Year in School: First

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Secret Fetishes: When regarding girls younger then him, he likes to be the dominant one, however in the case of girls older then him, he's always been curious about being the submissive one. He secretly has a fetish for girls with big boobs, and also has a thing for innocent girls. Although he hasn't had much experience regarding sex, he's been curious to try things like BDSM and Master/Slave play, as well as anal and even roleplay. He likes a girl that's willing to please him but will equally give her the attention she deserves as well, and loves foreplay and teasing. Other secret kinks are anal, fellatio, blowjobs and hand jobs, and facials (however most of these he hasn't actually gotten to experience on hand, only be certain "videos" he's seen online). One other fetish he has would be food play, but with sweets in particular; chocolate, sugar, caramel, anything sweet he can feed or lick off his lover and he's set, all due to his rather large sweeth tooth. As well, he also has a fetish for sweet smells, such as girls wearing sweet perfumes or lipgloss; his favorite taste on girls, whether lipgloss or perfume, is Vanilla.

Appearance: Ryuji is around 5'7 and weighs about 115 pounds exactly. His body is more lithe and toned in figure, rather then strong or buff then most guys he's seen around the City. His hair color is a violet black, with a break of magenta-pink in the front, cut short in the front and growing long in the back to his shoulders. His eyes are a dark magenta color as well, and had no blemishes or marks on his body. His uniform is always clean out and neat, but he tends to wear only the white short sleeved shirt without the blazer, as well as a pair of dress slacks that are required.

Personality: At first, Ryuji can come off as cold or quiet, usually keeping to himself and not really going out of his way to talk with others. However if people were to approach him with a question or some form of conversation he's fine with chanting in and talking, though he may not be interested if it doesn't directly affect him. He has a hard time with showing people his true feelings, being told by his mentor at his job that he acts much like a "tsundere", which causes him annoyance at times, but it's the truth. He doesn't like being pitied or mocked, but will accept help if he needs it; and will even give thanks, albeit a bit shyly. In regards to crushes or liking someone back, he wouldn't know how to approach the person, usually staying aloof and asking them out indirectly, brushing it off as just some time to hang out, but secretly he would do everything he can to look nice and make it the best day possible. The only time Ryuji would get embarrassed or flustered would be around pretty girls or of people say through his "tsundere" act, and being able to interpret his real feelings; the only one that's been able to do this would be his mentor at his job.

As well, Ryuji believes himself to be rather mature for his age, being polite and doing everything hecan to stay out of trouble and in the eye of good grace. He's polite to older folks and to women, but can have a bit of a temper of powwow annoy him; however despite his maturity, he can usually be seen with candy at any time of the day, usually lollipops, due to having an insatiable sweeth tooth.

NileGoddess

Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to pull the plug on this. I'm not really seeing the setting coming out in the characters, and with what we have, the game will just be a generic anime school game, which I was not looking to create. I may refine the idea and come back to it another time.

Thank you everyone who submitted characters. I will follow up in the future if I submit the game again and see if you are still interested.

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Tokyorose627