Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Quote from: Finite True on August 04, 2013, 12:21:36 PM
68 - I could snuggle... :3

68 Okay, I'll share the passion fruit icy if you'll share the purple costume. ;D

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Finite True

Quote from: Oreo on August 04, 2013, 12:23:09 PM
68 Okay, I'll share the passion fruit icy if you'll share the purple costume. ;D

68 - Good trade! :D

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Fleur Morisson

Oreo

64 and afraid to go to sleep or I will return to find it over 200 again *laughs*

Finite True

Stella

Could do with sleep myself but ... must ... stay up .... for 12th Doctor Announcement ...!

Fleur Morisson

Oreo

Stella

Finite True

Oreo

Stella