News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daedalus

Its the photo found in a rushed google search. That manages to stand out because it has what you were actually searching for. Unlike the rest of them.
Google images hates me sometimes :3

Illuminate

In this case, I'd say Google absolutely adores you. haha.
Account restricted at member's request

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

WashAutumstar

Oh ladies, we all know i'm the hot one here ;D anywho, good morning daedalus and welcome

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

im off for a bit.. appt to go to. I'll have my ipad so I'll try to pop up a post from it. the waiting room wait will be long i'm thinking. *leaves hugs*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

EvilMegaCookie

player: EvilMegaCookie

Appearance: I couldn't find any appropiate picture so I may as well describe him instead if that works. He has bronze-hued skin and a soft face, somewhat resembling a childs. He has a sharp nose and his eyebrows are thin, and a bit over the eyes, but not that close to the nose. His eyes are somewhat close to the nose too. He often has his hair slicked back and keeps it short. He do at times grow side-burns, but he shaves them off most of the time. His expression is often one of concentration, as he writes often to record as much as possible. He has a somewhat muscular build because he keeps himself fit.
Name: David Horton
Nationality: What country are they from? Sweden, but moved to Vietnam during his teenage years with his parents.
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status: Single

Job: To record, write and observe everything that is happening. To be a historian. Passenger.
Specific skills: What specific skills or qualifications does the character have? Photographic memory and is good at making use of anything. Partly due to him being raised in Vietnam.

Height: 179cm
Weight: 59KG

Eye Colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blonde

Distinguishing marks: He has a large, white-colored scar running from the the shoulder to the elbow. He mostly keeps this scar covered with clothing.

Likes: Reading, solving puzzles and writing down things he sees and hears during his days on the planet. Really fond of vietnam food, but can pretty much eat everything.
Dislikes: Discrimination of any sort and when people easily give up. (According to him)

Personality: Calm, but can get overeager at times and is somewhat ''naivé'' in certain aspects. Such as experiences with love or relationships with women. He is very confident in his writing and so may sometimes take criticism too hard at times.

History:

The scribbling of a pen. The soft sound of a page being turned. The sound of footsteps. All of this I record daily within my numerous diaries. People often think these things are worthless, but I know better. I am a historian. A writer of the past and now. I record everything I see and hear. Even my own thoughts. Using the money that I have earned through my work and hopefully what I have achieved in life, being a famous historian and all, I have been chosen to be on this expedition as a writer and one of the very first explorers of unknown space. What awaits me I do not know, but surely there will be many trials and errors on our way.

Closing the thick ''diary'' he was writing in, David sat back, relaxed, and fell asleep whilst looking out at the empty void that is space.

Other info: Anything else you want to share.

WashAutumstar

I like it! Specifically your history bit :D welcome aboard

our captain isn't here at the moment but i'm second, mostly i'm just the pilot though

Miss Kathinja

Half male half female crew now, excellent. Welcome aboard your Cookieness.

Illuminate

*Places a crown atop Cookie's head* My Lord.. ;)

thebagel264

Back. Can I still join in on this?

player: thebagel264

Feeling adventurous today then. I'll go with a look like Vaas of Far Cry 3. :) Is this okay?
Name: (oh boy here comes the hard part.) Zach Alero(sounds good. sorry bout the car name, first thing I read on my "This day in history" calender)
Nationality: Franco American
Sexuality: Straight
Marital Status:single

Job: Doesn't matter what job. A native to that planet, if possible. If not a civilian.
Specific skills: Works with his hands. Hunts, fishes. Self sufficient. Builds things. True hunter gatherer/provider at heart.

Height: 6'4"
Weight: 180(slender yes?)

Eye Colour: brown
Hair colour: brown

Distinguishing marks:Lets give him the tatau of the raykat?(Been playing waaaay to much Far Cry 3) And that scar above his eye that goes back to his ear.

Likes: Well he likes hunting, fishing. And girls. Being outside.
Dislikes: women getting hurt. having to be inside.

Personality: Well he's shy-but chivalrous. Due to his shyness he is mysterious. He tries to work for what is right, but strays from that path. He treats women right though. Always. He provides for people.

History:(If I can't use that native idea) Everyone who meant something is dead. He is running from something. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? The things he did on that island.... He is not only running from his past, but himself.

Other info: If I can't be a native to the planet, then just carry over the same traits to the civilian. Except the native isn't escaping his past. He was there the whole time.

Miss Kathinja

I think Josi would make a better call at this than I would, but I'd say we're all on the ship from Earth that crashes. I am wondering how someone with such a violent and unstable past would be allowed onto said ship however. Would you care to go into detail about that?

Josietta

Am here somewhat. Post may have to wait a bit longer (at least til I can get home). If Wash or Miss Kath want to start us up please do. I'll work with anything you can put up. :)

Bagel, yes you are still allowed to play :)

Glad to have new faces on board! ;)

I'll update our passenger list and see where/if we have room for others.

As for bagel's character and any others who join:

You are all normal humans from Earth.
You are screened for psychological disorders and physical limitations before being allowed on the flight.

If you choose to have a character that is running from his past or something more, you need to have a good reason for getting that past the officials.

Any other questions, I'll answer when I get home.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Miss Kathinja

yeah, you definitely don't want me starting this one.  I vote for just waiting.

WashAutumstar

i agree, we will wait for you my captain my captain

thebagel264

Okay, normal person is fine. As for how he got on this ship. (a thousand lies and a good disquise). Well, the greatest way to keep employees happy is fear. Might as well do the same for the officials? Lies to get on the ship, fear. I mean he's not that crazy that he's a danger to everyone on the ship! The reason he gave the officials for being let on. He needs to get out of there. The things he did, got a few people upset. Some very powerful people. The only way to destroy him is to erase him completely. Which is why he is leaving earth.

Miss Kathinja

Aaaaand I just noticed that the underage hammer has struck.

WashAutumstar

Illuminate

WashAutumstar

thebagel264

Yuuup. Well gonna go somewhere else then for rp. Nice meeting you all!

Miss Kathinja

thebagel264

A weird last request, probably won't get answered. But can someone get me Josietta's picture? ;)

Josietta

*grins at bagel* cute! :p

I'm home now and waiting on my computer to update windows then ill get that post out. I'll work on it while on my iPad while I wait though. :)

How is everyone?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas