Sub F/Other LF Dom M/Other for Non-Con/Extreme Fun!

Started by Feralover, November 29, 2011, 10:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feralover

I don't care what body you have in real life and I need you to not be freaked out by what I am in real life, too.  If you can play at having a cock, that's more than good enough for me!

I'm very flexible concerning setting, but I prefer to play female or futa.  I'm wiling to switch but what really gets me going is being unequivocally taken.  I love going to dark places and I want you to drag me there kicking, screaming, and oh so shamefully enjoying it.  I want you to take my breath away.

Just a couple of ideas off the top of my head (I'm always open to new ideas!):

The Incubus Mask
You find an age-old relic--a mask infused with an incubus.  When you wear the mask and have penetrating sex with your cock (consensual or not) you will force your partner to cum.  When your intended victim sees the mask, one of two things will happen.  (A) You take on the appearance of who/what turns them on the most and they become your eager and willing fuck-doll.  (B) You can transform their physical selves however you like but they see the demonic nature of the mask and will fight you every step of the way--or at least until they cum on your cock.

Breathless?
Your eager girlfriend absolutely loves sex, but she gets bored really easily.  Today she's decided that she wants you to submit her through air play.  What will you do with her?

Red Riding Hood
Red Riding Hood goes out into the woods on her 18th birthday.  What kind of Wolf will she find?

My Namesake
There's a young female Night Elf dancing outside of the bank in Darnassus hitting on every Druid that crosses her path.  She's clearly cockthirsty for some Feral Druid lovin'--but can she really handle it?
Leave me breathless...