abandoneddolly

Mystique

abandoneddolly

Immortal Cherubin

So close yet so far, sorry ladies  :-*

My win
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

not so fast there, Slick.

a/a 8/21/17

abandoneddolly

Mystique

Immortal Cherubin

Nope, it's mine again.  ;)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

abandoneddolly

* steals wings and win *

auroraChloe

i've had just about enough of you stealing my win.   >:(

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

Hey give me back my wings!

*steals wings back, while starting to tickle Chloe until she drops the win, then continues to tickle her.*
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

grrrs

* steals wings forgets about win*

auroraChloe

Quote from: Immortal Cherubin on July 23, 2010, 05:06:33 PM
*steals wings back, while starting to tickle Chloe until she drops the win, then continues to tickle her.*

*giggles n squirms*
we established a no tickling rule!

a/a 8/21/17

Mystique

~Steals win in the midst of ticklings~

Immortal Cherubin

Quote from: auroraChloe on July 23, 2010, 05:07:47 PM
*giggles n squirms*
we established a no tickling rule!

Rules are meant to be broken.  >:)

*continues to tickle her*
A/A
O/O

auroraChloe

*bites his tickler*         WINS!

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

:'(   :'(  :'(  :'(
I'm going to take the win to comfort me
A/A
O/O

abandoneddolly

I still have wings Yay

auroraChloe

*steals dolly's needle n' thread & the WIN *          muhahaha

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*Steals back his wings, the win and manages to tickle Chloe a little bit more before going into hiding.*

They will never find me.  ;D
A/A
O/O