Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

i bet. These days, there's few things as frustrating as a slow computer

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 01:27:10 AM
i bet. These days, there's few things as frustrating as a slow computer

ooh yes tell me about it'' that why mine went in the shop,,, and stuck with this grandfather cp'''
but as long as I can connet that good...
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

true. a slow connection is better than no connection

Bluevamp

yes that very true but the down side is I want to put my fist through it'''''
I get tried of fighting with it all the time....
but would not want to miss talking to my friends on it so I don't put my fist through it "yet" ;D
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

not yet huh? sounds like you're planning to once you get your computer fixed :P

Bluevamp

hells I just might do it this morning'' >:)
its really trying to make me pretty mad and with this headcold I don't feel like putting up with it
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

yeah, if i were in your shoes, i'd probably chuck the thing out the window

Bluevamp

well I am trying to hang in there with it untill my laptop on line today,  sometime today''
and my cp will be ready soon I hope
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

yep I can't wait untill my laptop on line, I have 3-cp here and they all work inclueding this grandpa-one" but they didn't set me up on wriesless, so now they are...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

yes it is cool, my laptop has wifv'' I think that what it called, anyways I can take it and use it any wheres just about,  XDheehee
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i think you mean "wifi" and yes, it is awesome ;D

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 02:37:53 AM
i think you mean "wifi" and yes, it is awesome ;D

yes that what I mean sweetie, sorry don't know much about cp's at all,, just to get on and all that, that it.. and I've have one for 10 years I think that how long I've had one, but not the same one... :-)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

lol ok. I'm not exactly a computer expert, but i do love technology and gadgets and such, so i can usually figure out stuff eventually  XD

Bluevamp

oh lorddy not me, I like them and can figuer out so of them but not all' on a lt of them I just throw my hands up to it all'' ~giggling~ :D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

lol not everyone can be tech savvy, unfortunately

Bluevamp

yeah that very true, but I do try to learn about my cp and all that, but so confusing
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(pats Bluevamp's head) don't worry. A lot of people don't get it.

Bluevamp

{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

well like I said I do try'' :D
so you got alot today
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

not really. just one class in the afternoon.

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 12, 2010, 04:04:49 AM
not really. just one class in the afternoon.

well that cool, isn'it, then you can sleep late and have a good weekend off, but I just hope that you jump on here too, I is enjoying it,,, well after this I is going to try and sleep if I can and I'll ttyl I hope'' ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

bentfender

Quote from: Spunky on February 11, 2010, 12:12:35 PM
*receives delivery of stage*

Yeah!!! Does a little dance in a circle.
I'm up for improv.
Plugs bass into amp...
I'll lay down a fat bass line and anyone else can join in.