News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Started by Usani, June 10, 2014, 12:33:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

It's been quite a while so I thought I would bring up these ideas again.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Dawn/Spike pairings):

1.) This'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, meaning instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20). I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him. Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage. She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transfers some of her magic to Dawn. When Willow realizes how out of control Dawn has become she casts a spell to bring Spike back to life and only he can stop Dawn and save her! I really wanna do this one!

2.) Dawn is 19 but she still lives with Willow and Tara even after Buffy's death. Dawn has been feeling really alone lately and is having a hard time dealing with Buffy's death still. Spike still keeps an eye on Dawn and protects her as much as he can, even if that means just dropping by to see her in the middle of the night, so he is the only one that can help her get through this. Dawn has become closer to Spike more then ever and is beginning to fall in love with him but is scared to tell him.

3.) In this story Dawn is not a slayer but Buffy is dead.  Now that Buffy is gone there is a demon that has been trying to hunt her down for years well now he goes after her little sister, (shes 19).  Well, Dawn ends up being attacked and is on the verge of dying and there is only one person who can save her...Spike.  He's loved down for a long time and refuses to lose her so there is only one way to save her, he turns her.

(I'll be playing Dawn in both roles.)

If you TRULY decide to actually do one of these plots, please PLEASE be able to post at least a paragraph.  And I'm really craving one of these and also I need someone to play Spike and won't accept an alternative to him sorry.