Michi's Dr. Lazarus Plots! - Updated 10/21/2010

Started by Jag, October 04, 2010, 02:54:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Okay...yeah...my past 'perverse' cravings have been rather odd...TMNT, Jekyll and Hyde, Ghostbusters, Snape...I don't really expect anyone to respond to this (in which case I will just indulge my fantasies in fanfiction), but I have once again been bitten by the Alan Rickman bug. This time he isn't some greasy, scary, rude, sarcastic, wizard...no...this time he's a rude, sarcastic alien!

I'm willing to play either the male or female roles. Doesn't matter to me.

Escape from Tev'Meck

Dr. Lazarus is tortured by nightmares of his harrowing escape from the planet Tev'Meck. The visions become more acute as the Protector approaches the Mirad'llah Constellation. There, the true source of Dr. Lazarus' despair becomes evident. A pocket of evil Meechans have set up camp in one of the moons of Doras. Of course, the Meechans were the species that conquered and destroyed the peace loving Mak'Tars back when Dr. Lazarus was a child. Overcome with anger, Dr. Lazarus sets off on a mission to avenge the bygone holocaust.

Once inside their camp, he finds himself being helped by a female Meechan that views things a bit differently than the others. Dr. Lazarus is very reluctant to accept her help since the Meechans once faked friendship before they committed genocide against the Mak'Tars.

After helping him escape capture by the Meechans, Dr. Lazarus is a bit more accepting of her help.

***Note: This would be a rather slow building romance, but quick with the passion. Them getting heated and such during all the wrong times, but in the end getting together romantically and not just physically.

Mating of the Maktar

As one of the Maktar, Dr. Lazarus is bound by strict rules about choosing a mate. His people believe that when a Lifemate is near, he will know. Once a Lifemate is chosen, he will not be allowed to be with anyone else. Not even if that mate should die. The connection is physical and spiritual for them. They remain celibate till they find their mate.

After leaving his home planet of Tev'Meck to join the NSEA Protector, Dr. Lazarus believes he will not find his mate till he returns home and his among the female of his kind.

Commander Taggart realizes that the work load put on Dr. Lazarus, along with the alien's own science work, is too much and he has an assistant brought on board the ship for Dr. Lazarus. This is a welcomed move from the Commander and Dr. Lazarus willing accepts the girl's help.

At their first meeting he feels odd towards her, but just attributes that to feeling a little uneasy about sharing his work with a human (or anyone really). She too has odd feelings towards him and just thinks it's because she's never worked with an alien before. Over time they fall into routine and find each other good company. Not thinking about how strange their sudden closeness is.

***Note: I'm wanting to play Dr. Lazarus in this one, but I'm okay playing the OC human female. I have a few creative ideas for Lazarus' anatomy, mating rituals, and stuff; nothing too weird or anything that would put it into the Extreme category. The OC female would, obviously, be his Lifemate. This would be done as if the whole Galaxy Quest as a TV show is wrong and it is real.

The Melancholy Dane

As if dealing with aliens wasn't bad enough, Alexander was forced to watch one that idolized him as a father figure die in his arms. When they got back to Earth and restarted their Galaxy Quest careers, Alex just couldn't get back into it. He'd hated being Dr. Lazarus for so long and even after all they did, he still can't manage to 'like' the character that destroyed his acting career.

Finally after years and years of failed auditions, one director finally gives Alexander Dane the chance he's been looking for to get back into theater. It's not the leading, male role, it is one of the main roles.  While not the type of show he wanted (he wishes to continue his Shakespearean acting), it is at least not Sci-Fi. It is, blissfully, modern set. The only real issue he has with it, is that his character is the only character above the age of 25 and he turns out to be the only person acting in it that is over 30. So he finds himself, for the most part, alone after rehearsals and practices.

After a night of rehearsing, the rest of the cast heads off to do whatever people their age do and Alexander sits alone in his dressing room, wiping the stage makeup from his face. He can hear the cleaning people walking around in the theater and suspects that he is the only member of the cast and crew that is left in the building. At least he does till the girl that usually does his make up pops in and they scare each other a bit. She's nearly half his age, but he's used to having girls that young doing his make up from his time doing Galaxy Quest.

The only thing that shocks him about her is when he realizes that she's flirting with him as she helps him remove the stage makeup.

The night turns rather passionate. He tells her before they leave the theater that something like that shouldn't happen again between them and she goes off nearly crying. Alexander slightly feels bad for having possibly taken advantage of the young girl's feelings for him. He knows that she idolizes him as an actor, possibly because of his role of Dr. Lazarus (something he is trying very hard to leave behind after 20 years of playing it).

He begins to feel even worse about it when she doesn't show up to work the next day or even for the next week. He asks around for her phone number or address, just to check on her, but no one seems to know it. The director has an address for her, but when he goes there, he finds the place empty. Feeling strange, and even more guilty, Alexander tries to put it all behind him. Convincing himself that if she were so emotional to just up and leave town because of what he said, then she probably wasn't the best person to be around. Possibly mentally ill and had only taken the makeup job to get close to him. An obsessed fan.

A week or so before opening night, Alex gets a very strange message on the communicator that the Thermians gave him. He'd hidden it away with all his other Galaxy Quest stuff, but finds it impossible to ignore when it makes it's weird ringing noise. Plus, one doesn't ignore an alien message after having real contact with them. He finds out that the alien warlord Sarris that they saved the Thermians from had many loyal followers. Even though the Thermians have come to accept that 'Galaxy Quest' is not a historical document, Sarris' race still holds a grudge for their leader being killed by a bunch of Earth actors. While their attempts to kidnap or kill the other cast members has been evaded, it appears the Thermians were not able to keep a spy from going down to Earth and trailing Alexander.

It would seem that the spy was 'working' in the theater as a cleaner and happened to see some of Alexander and the Makeup Girl's passionate, love making. Not knowing much about humans, the alien spy assumed the girl to be Alexander's mate and kidnapped her and have told the Thermians that they plan to kill her if Alexander doesn't surrender himself.

***Notes: I plan on this going much further once she's been rescued. Maybe even her turning out to be an alien of some kind. Maybe pregnant with his baby. Maybe even her being one of the spies actually sent down to lure him.

A New Adventure

After the events of the movie, Sir Alexander Dane feels more confident in his role as Dr. Lazarus of Tev'Meck in the second generation of the popular Sci-fi TV show Galaxy Quest. He dedicates all his roles to Quellek, an alien who died believing in Dr. Lazarus with all his heart and viewed Alexander as a father figure. Though sometimes/most of the time he still hates the annoying fans of his character.

Out in space the Thermians still believe the show to be real and believe that all the crew are real space adventurers. Even if it wasn't, they are eternially grateful for the crew saving them and continue to broadcast the show into space as if they were Historical Documents (along with Gilligan's Island, which they still think is tragic).

The show is eventually broadcasted to a distant planet where a young alien girl watches it with her friends and finds herself completely smitten with Dr. Lazarus. She finds him to be deeply intelligent and handsome by her people's standards.

Her friends try to talk her out of it, but she arranges a one time transport to Earth to meet him. They tell her that a man like that would have no interest in a young girl like her, but she doesn't care. She believes Earth to be like what she sees on the show and therefore thinks that even if he doesn't love her back, she can just live out her life on Earth and be close to him when their ship is docked.

Once there, Alexander feels terrible for what she's done since she did it for him. She is unable to get back home on her own, so the crew contacts the Thermians to come get her, but they will be unable to reach Earth for quite some time. Feeling sorry for her, because she reminds him of the alien that died believing in him, he takes her in and tries to keep up the idea that he is Dr. Lazarus and that the show is real (too sorry for her to admit the truth).

***Notes:

I'm willing to play either Alexander/Dr. Lazarus or the OC Alien Girl.

I'm assuming the alien girl will be kept in her human form for the most part, though only by Alexander asking her to.

There would be an age difference, along with the species difference. I figure the character of Alexander/Lazarus to be at least 40 years old if he was at least 20-25 when he took the role of Dr. Lazarus and the movie ended about 18-20 years after the end of the show. I see the alien girl being at least 20-25 years old (that way she will be a little surprised when she meets him and he seems older than what he was on the show she saw).

If you're into it, the girl can have tentacles and stuff. If not, then she can be more humanoid when she's in her alien form.

I also figure that once the Thermians come to get her, Alexander could be convinced into going along for the trip.

PM me or post here...

~Michi
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Malgriff

Thats a very interesting concept. I wouldn't mind trying to have a go at this :3

Jag

*flails*

Awesome!

I'll PM you. ^^

EDIT: Still open to other people.

Jag

Game is still available. I made a small edit to the first post:

QuoteEDIT: I also figure that once the Thermians come to get her, Alexander could be convinced into going along for the trip.

To give them game further places to go outside of Earth.

^_^

Jag

Jag

Took down the first idea I had since the Mating one is the one I'm really wanting right now. I'll probably put the other one back up at a later date. Right now, Akumamika is keeping me happy with that plot. ^^

Nadir

Jag

*lets Eden lick her brain*

That tickles.

*giggles and licks Eden's brain back*

Interested at all in being Alien Rickman's little human love mate? Cause, you know, all alien species that don't speak English obtain a British accent when they learn English.

*wiggles*

Nadir

Interested, yes, but my muse is having allergic reactions to the fairer sex right now. It isn't pretty. *snogs*

Jag

We could make it a M/M game. It doesn't have to be a female mate.  ::)

And I thought Alan Rickman was the fairer sex? :P

Oh wait...he's the sex, right?

Nadir

Oh, you do make it ever so tempting... *grabby hands*

Also, Alan Rickman = Pure, undiluted sex.

Now you've got me thinking about shagging him. Again. Damnit, stop rubbing Alan Rickman in my face! I'm trying to stay on a RP light diet >:(

(Let me get back to you about another game <3)

Jag

I'd be happy just to listen to him talk all day. But shagging him would be nice.  ;D

RP Lite Diet. Psh. I gave up on that. :P

*snuggles into Eden and tempts some more*

I'm open to any ideas you want to throw my way.

Jag

Updated plot: The Melancholy Dane and Re-Added: A New Adventure

PM me or post here with your interest.

Jag

Updated Plot:  Escape from Tev'Meck added.

Still really wanting Mating of the Mak'Tar.

Aviva

I like the sound of number two but I never watched the television series ...would that be a problem?
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Jag

Actually, there was never a TV show. It was a movie called Galaxy quest. As strange as this is going to sound...

It was a movie about a group of washed up Sci-Fi TV actors that were forced to (even 19 years after their show ended) continue going to conventions and were typecasted into their roles. The 'show' was broadcasted to a group of very naive aliens who thought that it was historical documents and came to ask the actors for their help in fighting off an alien warlord that wanted to kill them.

Galaxy Quest.

That plot I have though, would be based on the fact that it wasn't a 'television show' and that it was real. I'm finding it very hard to describe. :P

But, no, you not having seen the movie wouldn't affect the roleplay. Your character would be the assistant to Dr. Lazarus. She wouldn't have to know anything about his species (most information of which I would be making up anyways).

Aviva

Quote from: Michi No Sora on October 23, 2010, 03:23:33 PM
Actually, there was never a TV show. It was a movie called Galaxy quest. As strange as this is going to sound...

It was a movie about a group of washed up Sci-Fi TV actors that were forced to (even 19 years after their show ended) continue going to conventions and were typecasted into their roles. The 'show' was broadcasted to a group of very naive aliens who thought that it was historical documents and came to ask the actors for their help in fighting off an alien warlord that wanted to kill them.

Galaxy Quest.

That plot I have though, would be based on the fact that it wasn't a 'television show' and that it was real. I'm finding it very hard to describe. :P

But, no, you not having seen the movie wouldn't affect the roleplay. Your character would be the assistant to Dr. Lazarus. She wouldn't have to know anything about his species (most information of which I would be making up anyways).

Ah now that is cleared up I would certainly be interested in taking up that story as the female assistant.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Jag

Quote from: Scoot Morningside on October 23, 2010, 03:27:05 PM
I love that movie!

Who doesn't?

Quote from: Aviva on October 23, 2010, 03:36:29 PM
Ah now that is cleared up I would certainly be interested in taking up that story as the female assistant.

Awesome. I have to go for a bit, but I will PM you with some details. ^^

Aviva

On and Offs

Story Ideas