Brian Boru

*cuddles the Lira/Harley group and makes a sammich*

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

[Wow Lira, LOVE the avi]

Huggles her Tales

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Lira

*Cuddles the group and gives Amelia an extra hug*
(Thank you! :-*)

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Lira

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Sirius

*hugs Harley* I have decided already, you are pretty awesome

Harley Quinn

-hugs back-  Thank you, though I don't know why.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Brian Boru

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

-cuddles back the Tales and licks him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

-mmm, careful, you might get invited to a party already in progress...*cuddles the harley back a little tighter this time*

A/As updated 2/20/11

Harley Quinn

I don't know, you know me and the whole crowds thing... but then I guess at least I'd have some company.  -cuddles the Tales back tighter, too-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Amelita

*wraps arms softly around her, slides a palm up her back to cup her neck and the other pressing on her lower back to pull her close, lays chin over her shoulder and tightens the hold for a moment, then exhales and brushes lips down her neck*

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Harley Quinn

Quit smoochin'  -cuddles Amelia-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

*wraps her arms around Harley and Amelia and cuddles with both of them*

Amelita

*does just what Harley says and quits smooching... gropes both girls instead! Kidding :P

Huggles both of them*

Lira

Wrap my arms aroun her from behind, resting my head on her shoulder and cuddle with Amelia

Amelita

*cover her arms with mine and curl into her*

Harley Quinn

-cuddles with both, trying not to get weirded out by the group thing since it's only two of them, actually winds up enjoying it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lira

Cuddles with Harley and Amelia, offers Harley a shoulder to rest her head on

Amelita

awww *hugs Harley close and wishes she was into girls but is very careful not to give into groping desires* :P

*cuddles with Lira and Harley in a very friendly way instead*

Lira