The Town of Elliquiy (Reboot) <Interest Check>

Started by NaughtyKitty, January 13, 2013, 06:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Banner

What a bit of interesting and fascinating find!

You may color me curious. However I am interested in knowing how many active members are there at the moment, and more importantly how easy is it to get into the flow of things? Is there a bit of character/town history one must be aware of before engaging in this beautiful setting?

Thanks. :-)
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

Silver

Quote from: Ray Banner on March 26, 2013, 08:29:08 PM

You may color me curious. However I am interested in knowing how many active members are there at the moment, and more importantly how easy is it to get into the flow of things? Is there a bit of character/town history one must be aware of before engaging in this beautiful setting?

Edit

I will get a count to you in a few, need to count it up once more for myself. The count is at 12 currently, we always love having people join on in.

It's very easy to get into the swing of things. Town history isn't a must, you can be from anywhere and have wounded up in the Town of Elliquiy. We have a few players who's character's didn't grow up within the town.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

NaughtyKitty

Quote from: Ray Banner on March 26, 2013, 08:29:08 PM

I'd say the number of characters is somewhat in flux at the moment....but it's pretty active.  As for the flow....the town is what you make of it.  If you jump in with both feet (as  you would if you moved there for real), you'll be accepted (and maybe even in bed with someone) in no time flat.  As for a history...not really.  If you want to have lived there a while...you can talk to the others to build any history you like.

Just write up a bio and send it to me.

Ray Banner

Sounds splendid, thank you.

Being the good lad I am I wanted to know if there's any type of character you're looking for in particular i.e occupation, gender, personality type, etc before I make my own off the character index and the first page here. Seeing how this is a game already in motion I consider it rude not to ask beforehand and see if I could cater/fulfill any of the roles, of course it also helps me to narrow down the class and type. Cheers!
Ons & Offs - Ideas - A/A

"When" said the moon to the stars in the sky; "Soon" said the wind that followed him home. "Who" said the cloud that started to cry; "Me" said the rider as dry as a bone. "How" said the sun that melted the ground; "Why" said the river that refused to run. "Where" said the thunder without a sound; "Here" said the rider and took up his gun.

MasterOfMyFate

So has this game actually kicked off with people actually playing at the moment, or are we still gathering folks?
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Silver

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on March 26, 2013, 09:15:47 PM
So has this game actually kicked off with people actually playing at the moment, or are we still gathering folks?

It's been kicked off, we only lost a bit of momentum after Valentine's Day, trapping people within that time period. A time jump will be happening any day now to bring us back up to current time. So go ahead and feel free to begin playing, I am simply letting people finish up their storylines and plot a bit among themselves for the jump from winter into spring.
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

MasterOfMyFate

"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Silver

Silver

Quote from: Ray Banner on March 26, 2013, 08:45:08 PM
Sounds splendid, thank you.

Being the good lad I am I wanted to know if there's any type of character you're looking for in particular i.e occupation, gender, personality type, etc before I make my own off the character index and the first page here. Seeing how this is a game already in motion I consider it rude not to ask beforehand and see if I could cater/fulfill any of the roles, of course it also helps me to narrow down the class and type. Cheers!

Here is the link to the OOC From there you'll find the Character and Town Locations indexes. You can take a look over those to see what we already have in town and go from there while planning out a character.

Oldknight

I must say this seems a most interesting idea

Silver

Let NaughtyKitty or myself know if you are game Sir.