News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Black Dagger Brotherhood Story Idea (F for M or F)

Started by Phobetor, July 17, 2013, 11:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phobetor

So I re-read all the books and now -- Yup, you guessed it! -- I want to do a story. I'm fine being the Male or Female in the story and this is petty general because I don't have a set story idea just yet. I kind of want to toss some plot bunnies around with a possible partner and see where they land.

A few necessaries:

• I DO NOT write canon characters.
  • I DO NOT change the character pairings.
  • I DO try and go by the book.

That does not mean I will not do their offsprings, which I have done and loved! I try to go by the setting but we can talk about altering that if it fits the story line.

Some background:

What is the Black-Dagger Brotherhood?
The Black Dagger Brotherhood is an ongoing series of paranormal romance books by author J. R. Ward. The series focuses on a society (the "Black Dagger Brotherhood") of vampire warriors who live together and defend their race against Lessers, de-souled humans who threaten their kind. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Dagger_Brotherhood

What type of setting?
Well they're originally from Caldwell, New York and that's where most of the books are set but if you want, we can create a new city. Whichever works!

Will there be violence?
Probably? And sex. Lots of sex. BUT not smutty story where it's all about sex!

Which category will we place said story in?
It can be anywhere from Light to Extreme depending on how indepth we go with the violence, what we want to happen in the story and the kind of characters we have. My O/O's are updated but if there's something we're not sure of, we can definitely talk about it.

Some pairings:

Brother X Chosen
Child of a Brother X Chosen
Brother X person in Glymera
Child of Rhev X Chosen

Um...That's it!  ;D

Don't respond here, PM me I'll see it and respond faster!

-Tootsie
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.