Interest check: Monster girl Boarding school? (Currently full.)

Started by Wolfy, February 19, 2012, 12:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Inspired by this image:

Simply speaking..it's a boarding school for monster girls. xD

I can flesh out the plot (What little of one there could be) later, but I'm just checking to see if there's any interest in this.

ShanaTheIV

Wolfy

Foxfyr

I'm intrigued, are you looking only for monster girls or are guys involved in some way?

Rayve13

Seems interesting. If the Shaman King thing ends up a no-go, I could certainly get into this.

Wolfy

Quote from: Loki Aesir on February 19, 2012, 09:23:21 PM
I'm intrigued, are you looking only for monster girls or are guys involved in some way?

Oh, guys will definitely be involved.

Probably normal human guys, but we'll see.

Also, Monster girls are known for their diet of..well, Human semen, so we'll see about that as well..

but Guys are welcome. <3

Foxfyr

Count me in as a guy role, though what sort of premise did you have for the male roles? I'd prefer to have a character whose involvement in the story wasn't solely based on providing nourishment, something that allows me to build on him as a character.

Iblis121

I wouldn't mind taking the role of a guy, either. I'm also curious as to what their role will be. :] I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Sweetie

Niki315

OMG!  I want to be a slime girl!!  I love slime girls.  ^_^

wolventears

Heya Wolfy! I wouldn't mind being a monster girl if you'll have me... ;D
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile

TwilightGemini

I myself am interested in doing this kind of RP, especially given some similar experiences in the past.
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Mac84

I think i can get into this as a Human male Student if that is possible  ;D

Wolfy

Well this is interesting...

So far we have 5-6 girls and 3 guys?

....That's two girls a piece! @_@

Iblis121

lol Not exactly a bad thing ;]

Though I'm still rather curious as to what our roles will be. Are we students? Or just food sources? Or both?

Niki315

Well, the boarding school could be coed, with monster boys or regular boys.  Plus, I'm sure that some of the teachers or administrative people would be male whether the school was coed or not.  And naturally, since there's a large population of monster girls, and they require a steady intake of semen, certain men might just be invited to attend simply for being a food source.  I guess all I'm really saying is that many explanations are possible, I think all we need is to have the characters made up and we can get started.

Tulgey

Is this for real? I've been wanting to do a monster girl plot for ages. I would so be up for this.

Iblis121

Quote from: Niki315 on February 22, 2012, 12:25:53 AM
Well, the boarding school could be coed, with monster boys or regular boys.  Plus, I'm sure that some of the teachers or administrative people would be male whether the school was coed or not.  And naturally, since there's a large population of monster girls, and they require a steady intake of semen, certain men might just be invited to attend simply for being a food source.  I guess all I'm really saying is that many explanations are possible, I think all we need is to have the characters made up and we can get started.

According to what Wolfy said, they'll be normal guys (which I'm fine with. Either way, I plan on playing a human.) But what you were saying, about men being invited to attend simply for being a food source, was pretty much what I was thinking. I thought that maybe the school's administration allowed a certain amount of males to attend the otherwise female school, allowing them to take classes and get rooms and everything else the girls do, but it was all for the sake of keeping their monster's fed. That way, there could be character development, as Loki Aesir was hoping, but also a fair amount of..uh..feeding, when necessary.

Niki315

Sounds perfect actually ^^  I need a good slime girl pic!

Zaer Darkwail

Would this school be similar to one in Rosario + Vampire anime/manga? I just got idea that the school is like any normal boarding school with dorms and stuff. With both male and female students but thing is the all participants are monsters who use someform of magic, item or power appear human.

Now, the deal is a group of male students enter to a buss as they got invite to join a prestigious boarding school. The creepy bussdriver drives them through a tunnel which leads to dimension where boarding school is and said tunnel opens up only once per day in a month. So when bunch young human males get to the school where they soon discover that humans are forbidden upon punishment of death to enter.

Now the fun fact? Human male semen (not monster male semen) is top viamin/protein source for monster girls. Ofc they can eat normal diet but human male semen would be most efficient source of food and energy to power up their monster powers :P. So this can lead to monster girls who discover what the new male students really are to hoard them and be protective about them against male monsters who can roflstomp human males easily.

Iblis121

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 22, 2012, 01:24:40 AM
Would this school be similar to one in Rosario + Vampire anime/manga? I just got idea that the school is like any normal boarding school with dorms and stuff. With both male and female students but thing is the all participants are monsters who use someform of magic, item or power appear human.

Now, the deal is a group of male students enter to a buss as they got invite to join a prestigious boarding school. The creepy bussdriver drives them through a tunnel which leads to dimension where boarding school is and said tunnel opens up only once per day in a month. So when bunch young human males get to the school where they soon discover that humans are forbidden upon punishment of death to enter.

Now the fun fact? Human male semen (not monster male semen) is top viamin/protein source for monster girls. Ofc they can eat normal diet but human male semen would be most efficient source of food and energy to power up their monster powers :P. So this can lead to monster girls who discover what the new male students really are to hoard them and be protective about them against male monsters who can roflstomp human males easily.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure Wolfy was thinking a monster boarding school for girls, with human males thrown into the equation somehow. But It's not really up to me, and I could be wrong. We'll see what Wolfy says :]

Moon Hound Hati

Oh, what's this? Monster girls? In a school setting, no less? Why, hell yes! I've been interested in monster girls for a while now, so I'm eager to hop into a game like this. I'd like to play one of the human males.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Tulgey

I'd be interested to know what sort of position the human males have in the school. Are the regular students, or are they viewed like "Second class citizens", Just there to be food?

duchess85

I'd be interested I've wanted to play a Monster girl for forever, but it seems like you've got A LOT of people already.

Darth Vader was amazed to discover that when Fett said "As you wish" what he meant was... "I love you."

Ons & Offs ~ FList ~ Request Thread ~ Absences & Apologies

Rayve13

If it comes down to space, I can back out for you Duchess. I think it sounds like a fun game, but you seem to want it more :)