Interest Check: E.W.F (Erotic Wrestling Federation)

Started by Laughing Hyena, December 30, 2009, 03:25:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keikai Kami

Yay, I found something else that perks my interest. I'll be happy to partake in this.

Laughing Hyena

Sweet. Sign up by reading the basic rules, and then submitting a character sheet to the roster. The links are in my signature. I look forward to see ya there.

Kiric Rand

actually, i was going to see if it was cool if i used a 2nd character so that we have a few options to help out with
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Laughing Hyena

Its fine. Might wanna make one face and one heel, thats what i would allow at any rate

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Laughing Hyena

The Fight card is being constructed slowly but surely but we still need more to the roster to make things more diverse and fun. So keep on coming people and for those who showed interest already, get those characters submitted ASAP. :-)

This means Athena, Carlissa, Leigh G2 and Orochimaru.

Laughing Hyena

And so the firt match of 2010 concludes but we still need more folks and by more folks I mean lots more. C'mon dont be shy (Yes I am agressive and persistant. ;D )